Reviews for Believe
Robicorn chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Great Job! I love Daddywards! I think they are the best! So sweet and sexy!

Good Luck in the contest! It was fun!
bmango chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I liked the idea of these two, it just seems like everything happened really fast - and I realize they've known each other for months, but the tension didn't really come across. I really like your style, and I'm going to try your multichapters. Good luck! -b
vampluvr25 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was short and sweet. You should consider continuing. I would read it.
susayq chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
that was great! I loved it :)

ObsessingOverEdward chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
*giggle* I had to laugh that he remembered to lock the door.

Great one-shot, bb! I love me a Daddyward and especially one that loves Bella's kid too. *sigh*

Thanks for sharing!
trimee chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This is an excellent story. Thanks for sharing it. Best of luck in the contest.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Loved it...
kelseycjim chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is so good, you should keep writing.
asf134 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
woah! defiantly votin!
Walker77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was so good, I enjoyed the relationship when they just knew and he blurted it out.
coxie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I was wondering why he seemed like he was hitting on her when he was married. I thought he was acting like a total creep, especially when he took her into his bedroom and closed the door...until he finally told her the truth.

I loved this story!
rameau chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
It's a nice story, but I wish you would have played with the idea a little more, taken the ruse a step further. It would have been interesting to see Bella really battling with her attraction to the married man and even coming up reasons to bend her principles only to find out that she doesn't have to.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
coach edward is hot! great story
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
THAT was so adorable. You should keep it going after the contest. I'd love to see an epov before this chapter and an epilogue of their HEA. GREAT story.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »