Reviews for Forbidden
Thequietninja chapter 32 . 12/5/2010
I like wally and the way sora acted when we was drunk it made me lol! I hope you can make a sequel when axel finds his heart.
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 32 . 4/17/2010
Hiya! It was a great end! I really like how all it end, you did a great work! I really like it! i hope that they find Axel's heart, but somehow I think he already has a heart... I hope to find more good stories from you, well good luck for your future fics, see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 31 . 4/17/2010
Hiya! Yeah! Wally to the rescue! Poor of Marluxia... So the end of Xemnas was by the cats, huh? So finally they won! Now time for the leaders to talk, hehe... Well I'll review the last one soon, well see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*no one can predict the future..*
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 30 . 4/16/2010
Hiya! Uuf... Sorry that I haven't been fast... Uumm... i think that Marluxia was a little bit hard at Axel, no? Uff... Chose between two important things like that is very hard to decided... Well i hope to be more faster, so see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*N one can predict the future..*
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 29 . 4/8/2010
Hiya! Sorry I haven't review, I've been busy... Well, so one more out and one more in the team, huh? It was funny when Shoshanah found Zexion and Demyx talking, hehe... Well i hope to finish reviewing your story, well see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 28 . 3/25/2010
Hiya! It's a good chapter! I like the way you putted the conversation of Axel and the other Organization XI's members, I already read the next chapters, but I wanted review one after one, tee-hee...! Well I hope to review soon your next chapters, (Because I've been busy), well see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 27 . 3/4/2010
Hiya! It was a good chapter! I like it! So Axel may not be death, huh? Yaay! I hope so! Hehe, it was great that Shoshanah confess her love, maybe with the wrong guys, but well... it was funny too that she would cut their tongues and throw them to the fish if the talk about it, hehe... I like this chapter, short but cool, well... I hope to see the next chapters, so good luck and see ya!

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 26 . 3/3/2010
Hiya! Sorry, because I'm reviewing late, but it's because I'm a little bit busy *W*... Oh well... Oh! Axel is death? Is he really death? How sad :(... I hope there is a good reason, but I'll not judge, because i haven't see the final, poor Shoshanah, well i hope to see the next chapters (That reminds me that I need to read the next chapter), so good luck and see ya1

Guest chapter 24 . 2/16/2010
Hi! It was a good chapter! I like it! So Zexion has join the team, huh? Poor Axel... now Roxas is inside Sora and... Sora is drunk? Well I hope to see the next chapters, so good luck and see ya!

Guest chapter 23 . 2/13/2010
Hiya! I like this chapter! it was great! Sorry that I've been slow making reviews, I'll read the ch.24, too... Hehe, it was funny how you presented the difficult-est mission of Axe, hehe... Poor of Shoshanah, it's a very sad story... Well I hope to see the next chapters, so good luck and see ya!

FINAL BOSS BOKUT chapter 24 . 2/11/2010
I like this Sora!

"I ate him!"

Lol. Pure gold. Keep writing!
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
Hi! I like it! Sorry that I review late, but I've been busy... Uuff... so they tried to kill her again... Poor of Shoshanah, she looks like she is tired of all of this... well... I'll read the next chapter, so good luck and see ya!

NinjaSheik chapter 22 . 2/3/2010