Reviews for Bend Until You Break
thibbs65 chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
awesome story loved every chapter and all the friendships with the 7 students and love the pairing of the 3 couples Naley, Leyton and Brake one of my favorite stories
thibbs65 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
love this story totally awesome im not commenting on every chapter since it is complete
one of my favorites
Guest chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
didnt see it coming but its great
svety74 chapter 20 . 2/10/2013
As I said in my previous comment I love how you made Paley & Neyton friendship the main friendships on the story. Don't get e wrong, as much as I love Paley & Neyton my favourite are Breyton & Laley but it's a nice once in a while - especially considering that on the show they were virtually ignored.
1. Breyton
2. Laley
3. Paley
4. Neyton
Great story though. Glad Naley & Leyton ended up together.
svety74 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
One thing I love about the story is the Neyton & Paley friendship 3 I always thought they were kinda missing on the show
dramaqueen452 chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I thought I had read all your stories whn I came across this one, have no idea how I missed it the first time round coz its just plain awesome! But then again so are all your stories, u never disappoint.
AfricanChieftess chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
I really enjoyed your story! Started on it last night, fell asleep and awoke to it this morning!

Great job!
kunstkinder chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I love the narration throughout the whole chapter, especially at the start. Love your writing style, it's amazing and...effective. Like, in the way it makes me want to read more? It's so easy to get into and start reading, yeah.

I haven't started the rest yet (haha, yes, two years late) but I'm liking all the relationships and friendships so far, and how there's undertones of every pairing going on. Can't wait to see how both Naley and LP develop.

Chris Keller's quite likable (:
Inzam42 chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
Woah okay you've gotten me addicted to so many different kinds of fanfiction today, you are an exellent writer but I need some sleep now, goodnight :) tomorrow i'm going to hunt down some good Brooke ones.
bonnetta chapter 20 . 1/29/2010
loves this story and all yr over ones
SmH-ac chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
This was great. The whole thing. Balanced and detailed and poised and well constructed and consistent. Watching these characters collide has been so compelling and getting to see how they've navigated some really difficult situations has left me thinking about many things.

Your writing reaffirms my belief in the ability of art to describe and shape and comment on culture. It does this constantly in ways that are always surprising and unpredictable and with style to spare.

Thanks for this. It's stellar. And for consistently providing a contrast to all of the other art that I "see".

Oh and I'm working on a concert series and a new performance space and my new goal is to be as calm as Peyton the day before the show...That whole scene was fantastic to. Love any art that talks about performing...
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 20 . 11/29/2009
this story was so god.

please write some more lucas/peyton stories son.
SmH-ac chapter 19 . 11/28/2009
So I may just be listening to so much JP that I'm seeing references to him everywhere, but "stomping grounds" is just a great phrase regardless and made me smile and then listen to the album.

Great job with describing the sometimes manic energy and nervousness that comes with performing. Personally I love that energy, but I really appreciated the chance to see the scenario from the perspective of someone who suddenly realizes that feeling can be harnessed and isn't actually as scary as it seemed. It was just really nice to see Haley kick those "stage fright" demons and (maybe) we get the chance to see her realize that performing is that fantastic every time.

JD conversations are always the most fun and it's great that you just keep throwing out references to some truly great artists. Hopefully people are listening. Fantastic work as always...
Orion0012 chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
This was a great story. Be proud of it. Peace.
McGem chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
You know what i think thats the best story i have ever read and it was the best ending i have ever read. it was completely different from other stories it was amazing you should be really proud of it