Reviews for The Difference in Tears
Eppoif1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aww, that was great!
cbarreto chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh god, this story. It's so beautiful! Ugh, the way you told this story - it really feels like they should be together. Somehow - some way! I feel if Sakura went with Naruto, then SOME sort of turn of events would ensue where they both wind up together. (Being that both their love interests end up together- so, they think to themselves "well, why not? we've got nothing else to lose.") But it's far fetched then it actually being canon at the end.

Either way, this story was great (the writing is excellent! Truly amazing), and gave me a glimpse of how amazing they are together. Two kind and hard-working people ending up together. 3 I'm melting

I hope to read more from you, so please continue writing. :)
Lucyole chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
yay taht was a very nice storty and hinata likes him

that is so cute is there a sequel to that when no can you write one i would be happy to read it where he found aout everything why she was drunk and in the rain and how he feel about her and whether thy are coming together or not
Preston chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Awwwww.. I just want to snuggle in the love and cuteness of this fic.. Is it bad though that I want encore? I really would love to see the development of a relationship between these two.. and I'm looking at this that you wrote this almost two years ago (woah) so that may never happen, but I will imagine a happy outcome nonetheless.. Thanks for the read!
Kairikiani chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I completely agree that the world needs more leehina. I know, that's hypocritical of me to say, since I haven't written any, but it's true. And honestly...not that your ending wasn't great, but I seriously think this could be a long term project. I don't know how many long term projects you have right now, but if you're looking to write more leehina, this would be a fantastic opening to a 4 or 5 parter.
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is a really amazing story, incredibly realistic too. Hinata is poetic when she's drunk, but she probably thought long and hard about Naruto many times... The person who picks up the pieces of a broken heart usually becomes one of the people you cherish most. You did such an absolutely FANTASTIC job! THank you so much for writing this!

~Hope of the Forgotten
nikasont chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Wow you actually managed to give Lee a wonderful and deeply interesting personality without destroying the original character's concept. Much better than anything I could have ever hoped for. Completely unique and realistic.

I just wish I could keep reading, I want so bad to know what happens next. Oh well it's times like these that I thank god for creating the human imagination. D
ohshc26 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was incredibly well written and I loved your portrayal of Lee. I always thought he would be a fan of kittens. Wow, what a crap review... I took more from the story than that, I promise.

I don't like to do this, because I know how much annoying pressure it puts on authors, but I find that I can't stop myself in this situation... Do you have any plans to continue this? I'd love to see what comes from their relationship.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love when writers add details to characters that didn't previously exist, but are completely plausible. Like the favorites lists that you included.

I really liked this fanfic of yours. I'm a huge fan of Rock Lee, and I've recently been warming up to LeexHinata, so you pretty much just made my day. xD
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wow..:) That was so beautiful. And very in character. :) And the thing about Narutos" Great One-Shot!
wittyying chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh...i likey. will there be a sequel.

what a cute potential couple.
nemulos chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
aw, it was so touching. I was almost crying while reading it.

LeeHina is such a rare pairing, though they're so well matched...
Snowcleo chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Nicely done! Not a pairing I expected, but they work together. Good job!