Reviews for Test Drive
cute :)
nicthepunk chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aww that was sweet! I loved this story. :3
violetme chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was a wonderful piece of work. I enjoyed reading every bit, something that doesnt happen quite often anymore with fan fiction. I strongly encourage you to write more of this style, it seems to be your strength. Long, well detailed and exploring various parts of the romance in every character. Good work!
KakashiFangirl chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
He framed her hands with his face? o.0
Ayake Rin chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Haha, seriously love it. This is one of the best works I have ever read. Published and otherwise. Amazing job!

-Ayake Rin
Hana-Taisho chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this was a good story, but i think you need to work on your lemons just a bit more...

i loved this one shot! it was wonderfully long, but the only problem is... WHEN'S THE SEQUAL?

maybe not, but it was really good!

Good luck on your next or up-comming storyies.
yumenomiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
sonia chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow! That was a long one chapter story but I like it, well written!

~ How I wish they will really end up together in the actual manga co'z Kishi is driving me crazy with his storyline!1~

Thanks for your story , at least it givesme (us) hope that they can be together.
Crimson Tranquility chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aww very cute! I liked it!

I have just a few questions that hopefully you can answer for me. I was a little confused with what happened to Sasuke to make him so angry... did he see Sakura kissing Gaara? And at the end are they married and pregnant? Also what was Sakura blushing about when Sasuke was in the hospital?

But it was so cute! And I loved seeing Sasuke pursuing Sakura for once! Very well done.
cj29 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
good story!i really like it!

keep it up ok?..i expect more stories from you!

by the way,i hope there will be a sequel though..
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved this story

One of the best ive ever read!
Dark Vampress chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Damn i loved this! i so wish that there were more chapters though! i loved it awesome! really! great job! _
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
WoW That was really long yet enjoyable,because recently no one has been writing rated m stories anymore with out the whole tragedy or just plain or writing it.
darkangel2013th chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
fine needs more sasuke and sakura!
Lady Taurus chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow, this was amazing, best ive read in a long while, haha. So thank you for that. :) keep up the awesome-tastic writing skills you got there, i expect to see lots more like this in the future. ;) lol.

(P.s. Congrats, you've made it in my fav author list. xP )