Reviews for CROSSED PATHS
JulesLiason chapter 7 . 3/3
Oh gosh this was so sweet, funny and all around delightfully refreshing. I looooved it. Amazing job, thanks for the story!
Katii0924 chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
Nice Story
mckydstarlight chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
YEAH, MCGEE!
paintedbones chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
(too lazy to log in)
but OHMYGOD this was so good. The characters were perfect and it had real humor in it. I actually lol-ed at the "Goodnight Bessie the shotgun." That just gold.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Both sides of the fence meet in the middle of a snow storm; a good beginning.
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
This is a nice fanfic. Just one night, some male bonding - bit of gaming, both types - and a bit of talking. Glad Tony was quick with the grabbing of Dean's hand, cause - yeah! - those Winchesters would've tried to book it. And it would've spoiled a fantastic evening.

This is definitely a night to remember. ;) (not to get too girly)
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
Ooooooooooo it's so GOOD! I absolutely LOVE it! Definitely the best NCIS/SPN crossover I've ever read... Thank you SO much!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Nice to have a truly harmless ghost every once in a while.
FirePony16 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Super awesome story :)
Katlover98 chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I liked this story, it was short, sweet and it didn't involve Dean and Sam getting shot or going to jail.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
i loved this! especially mcgee n sam geeking out. good job
shadow visor chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oooohhh! shicks caught boys enjoying ... hehe
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
This is nice.
zeroichi chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
aahh this is nice for a change. no hunting, no breakdown... just nice enjoying n relaxing time... love this soo much:))
fanficfantasies chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
That was... awesome! It was so bondy and brothery... and no one was in jail to do it! Please, write more!