Reviews for Hyuuga Pride
DarkCherry chapter 1 . 5/28
Please continue this story and keep up the well written work. I must say that this fic is real art, i love your imagination and hope, that this will be not like all the other good Sasuhina (or fanfictions in general) which are almost ALWAYS discontinued. The development of Sasuke and Hinata is amazing, and i hope that the characters STAY in character. What i liked the most was the first encounter of this couple, in which Hinata fights the cloud ninja and Sasuke simply stares at her and their first little alliance to track Kabuto down. I read that moment over and over again;)) So, please continue this amazing piece of art
This story is one of my favourite fics, i mean, what i liked the most was that the relationship between Hinata and Sasuke SLOWLY developed and also i liked how you described everything so well that i could imagine everything. And honestly, this is the first fanfiction in which Hinata is a strong fighter and badass, the idea of Hinata being an sword mistress is amazing, in other Sasuhina fanfictions she is like a crybaby who can not defend herself and Sasuke is having an easy game with her. The epic drama about the Hyuuga clan should also happen in the real manga but nooo everything on which Kishi focused was the Uchiha clan. Since the Hyuuga clan is one of the eldest clans of the leaf village, it would be awesome if he also focused on them. I mean seriously, the ending was (for me) so bad and rushed, even Naruto has not much role as the hokage besides sitting on the desk and do paperwork. I expected something much more epic than this boring shit. However, please keep up the good work and do not think about discontinuing this story, that would be really sad.
vivian.chow.182 chapter 36 . 3/24
This was such an amazing fanfiction! I am so shocked that I didn't stumble across this sooner! I'm not sure why everyone is saying that the characters are OOC, there were not many things about the Hyuuga portrayed in the anime, and as it was often mentioned, the Hyuuga are one of the oldest clans in Konoha and you portrayed their noble side perfectly well. I loved every moment of it, if it were to be shown in the manga, this is how I pictured it would go. Hyuuga are graceful and you've shown it well. I also LOVE Hinata's growth. Many fanfictions portray her as someone weak and a stuttering mess but I also believe that she can grow stronger and she has. I love everything about this fanfiction, and I hope that you will keep writing it! I can't wait for a new update, you've gotten yourself a new fan ~
Thanks for all your hardwork, even if you write this for yourself I am still glad you chose to share your amazing work with us.
I oneself can't stand when people write with talking as '...' This is ment to be for thoughts of the characters. If they are speaking they need to have "...". Honestly I can't read this anymore from what I read so far it has a pretty good intro to a good plot but the '...' just ruined it for me.
Dalisay08 chapter 36 . 12/16/2016
hey! I like the story... its beautiful.. hinata is so powerful, I like that you make her stornger, most of the story hinata is still a weak -.- .. anyway Im sad for neji, hoping he find love... maybe tenten, ino, karin (it seems karin likes his chakra control) or the hyuuga girl.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/1/2016
Will you update soon? Please?
Guest chapter 34 . 12/1/2016
Neji is such a gentleman. His love for Hinata is so pure and true, my heart aches for him.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/30/2016
I want hanabi as my sister, Neji as my admirer, Sasuke as my lover and the other Hyuugas as my servants. Hinata you are one lucky lucky girl. If I didn't adore you so much I'd dislike you immensely. Hmmm, I wonder how Sakura would react after hearing news of Sasuke's affections towards Hinata?
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
Sasuke's a bastard. He doesn't deserve Hinata. How could he say such things to her! And she forgives too easily. As much as I love SasuHina I'm beginning to wish she ends up with Neji.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2016
Such beautiful sentences, such eloquence. Who writes like that?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/30/2016
I love your romanticised descriptions of Neji. He sounds like every girls wet dreams. Your Hyuugas appear to be a very attractive clan and I can envision each individual member distinctly given your detailed descriptions. Hinata can hold her own as she is just as beautiful (if not more so), than the others.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
Will kikyou fall in love with Neji? He deserves to be loved but I can't help but wish that he loves Hinata only. He is not one to give his love freely.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
Where do you get your ideas and imagination from? It incredible the amount of detail you go into.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
The passion between Hinata and Sasuke is electric and the lemon was just perfect.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
The Hyuugas are awesome in this story. Their background, hierarchical structure, deportment etc...are so brilliantly explored and explained, it's breathtaking.