Reviews for Hyuuga Pride
cespericueta35 chapter 36 . 8/27
nooooo there has to be more, I refuse to read this as the ending, update soon!
aurora0914 chapter 36 . 8/16
Wow, wow, wow! This was well written and really interesting. It makes me wonder what will happen!
Love the descriptions of the Hyuuga clan and how you made them out to be so awesome. Each Hyuuga character is so different and memorable. Their interactions, speech, style, the way the carry themselves, their clothing, mannerisms, everything is truly incredible and awe inspiring. Love them, love the unbelievably handsome neji, the stunningly beautiful Hinata and the feisty Hanabi. Love them all.
Beautiful. Every chapter is a masterpiece
Neji's love for Hinata is just so heartbreaking. Your descriptions of his inner turmoil and angst is truly beautiful. Hinata is a lucky lucky girl. Sometimes I feel as if neji deserves her more even though I'm a SasuHina fan.

What a lovely story you weave. Please keep going
anon chapter 36 . 7/26
i had to laugh at sasuke's attitude. it's hilarious...
anon chapter 35 . 7/26
hi there. i am a sasuhina fan first and foremost, but i kinda feel bad for neji (if you don't think about them being cousins) but great fic! i'm a fan.
Anon chapter 26 . 7/25
Now where does kikyou's loyalty lie?
flornoir chapter 36 . 7/25
I reread this in preparation for the new chapter(s) and I am glad it's on my favorites! I find myself immersed in this story, I get so into it I can't seem to see anything wrong with it. I can see this as a possibility had all these things occurred to be honest, and I can see the Sasuhina romance as a result had life put these two together more often. As far as Nejihina goes, it's a possibility too...there's a reason why the saying "a thin line between love and hate" exists, so I can see Neji's hate seamlessly turning into love. I look forward to the next chapter!
Anon chapter 21 . 7/25
I hope what kikyou did is not a lasting damage to Hinata's future pregnancies.. That's all I can think about.
Anon chapter 5 . 7/24
I was going to ask if there's something going on with Neji and hina.. Re-read the summary and saw one sided nejixhina.. Now I understand. On to the next chapter.
Pookie Luffs Sushi chapter 21 . 7/22
I heard that Kishimoto confirmed that if a Hyuuga and an Uchiha had a baby they would be born with a sharingan and a byakugan. Although I'm not fully sure but that's what I heard on Tumblr.
boom2458 chapter 36 . 7/22
Thank you for the update i have read and re read this story thinking you had given up on it but o really appreciated the update
Manisha chapter 35 . 7/21
You started very well ...I though you write well and write enough to catch readers attentions...but then as the chapters proceeded you kept on adding lines especially description of people surroundings their thinking lot more then required which kind of dragged down the story...i slipped many lines and things still made perfect sense to me.
Also I fels sasuke wasnt behaving at all like sasuke he wouldnt talk first he would question he would care with hinata being heir. he looked crack and unreasonably obsessed with hinata. Hinata although i loved that you made her stronger but that seemed a little to fast and unnatural. Also hinata willingly agreeing to be physically intimate with sasuke when she didnt even know him enough?! I found her becoming more crack than being powerful and confident with each chapter, Its not even close to romance.
But i liked the background you provide and ancient tales you spin to make your story look real.
2plygal chapter 35 . 7/18
Love this story. Can we get an update?