Reviews for Hyuuga Pride
Guest chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
Best Story Ever.
Too sleepy to post a proper review... sorry... Hope to see you soon again... UPDATE!
sumiko808 chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Yay! Thank you for updating! I like the way you had the confrontation with Neji and Sasuke. I thought it was going to be an epic fight but it was short and to the point. And how you had Sasuke's reasons to be calm and logical in his eyes. Usually, authors would put "I NEEDED REVENGE! He deserved it! Blah blah blah." Anyways, thanks again! You did great!
Sadie321 chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Good this is amazing update soon i want more sasuhina!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Keep up the good work!
Luana LS chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
This chapter was good, but I personally am looking forward to read about people's reactions on the involvement of Hinata with Sasuke. I bet Sakura's reaction will be fun!
Sana chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
Great chapter!
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
Holy f*ck f*ck f*ckity f*cking sh*t ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST F*CKING SASUHINA FICS EVER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! HOW DO YOU WRITE SUCH A WORK OF ART WITHOUT THE GODS SUING YOU FOR PLAGIARISM ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? !? ! ! ! ! ! ! THIS IS AMAZING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
(P.S. more lemon please, sorry I'm a bit of a perv o/o ;) )
(P.p.s. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving )
Heavenly14 chapter 35 . 11/30/2014
Excellent story, please continue updating it :)
kisa san chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
Omg soon epic Please write more!
Your new fan
aj davis chapter 34 . 11/13/2014
Poor need, great story update soon please
Guest chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Aw, dammit, I wish she could have them both (I mean the guys get harems all the time). Poor Neji, but he was too late this time.
iivogelchen chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
omfg this story. too much ; A;
i fuckin loooooooooove. and that cliffhanger! damn it. i started reading this near the start of my day and only just finished. read all 34 chapters in one go. i'm at work right now neglecting my duties as i have been too enticed with your story. i was honestly hoping that before i got to this chapter that it would be the last, as i do not want to wait for an update! regardless, i cannot wait to see how this ends.
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 34 . 11/11/2014
Keep up the good work!
luvhinata chapter 34 . 11/10/2014
Aawwww! Neji! I just want to cry! huhuhuhuhuhu...here about this fic and of Naruto manga. I wish he's still alive too...Please update soon, can't wait for more!
Sana B chapter 34 . 11/10/2014