Reviews for Different Kind of Gift
NinjaCookieXD chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
This fic was amazing so far, I loved it :) o understand the feeling of not wanting to continue because of events outside of fanfic. net, and the fact that this hasn't been updated in a few years tells me it won't get continued. Oh well, it was great while it lasted :) keep it up ;)
SongOfTheShadows chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
This is seriously good. Please continue.
TheSnowAngel chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
Hey. I'm sorry you had a fight with someone you care about.

No matter what happens to the story, just do good by you. Whatever you feel is right in this case, Ok? If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, even though you don't really know who I am. Who knows? Maybe that's what you need.

Good luck. :)
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
I'm really glad you did update this even if it has become a chore for you. I always love reading your stories because you make the personalities of the characters more realistic than a lot of other people on this site.
Buka2000 chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
This was another well written chapter. I didn't see anything wrong grammatically or plot-wise. I can tell you put a lot of thought into this chapter. The plot is moving along really well from what I can see.
iCheyenna chapter 10 . 7/24/2010
i'm really loving this story o_o i'm looking forward to more. )
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 10 . 5/29/2010
Woo taking care of three babies. That kinda stress is bad enough...add a dictator-like boss who hates kids and I can just see Marluxia collapsing from stress.
Buka2000 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
Another good chapter. I know it was for plot movement and all. But it is moving things along nicely. As for grammar I didn't see anything wrong, only a couple spelling errors here and there. The grammar seemed fine to me, but I've been told I have errors with mine sometimes.

But all in all you did a good job Brink. Keep up the good work.
NinjaSheik chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
You made a lot of grammer mistakes throughout this chapter. You might want to read it over and fix it!

UPDATE SOON!
Shadow of Intent chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
wow yo, this story is really good. Hope you write another chapter soon. AND WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE ON "Is this real?" SOON! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
Buka2000 chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Another good chapter. Keep up the good work, Brink.

I haven't even started on chapter 16 yet, but I was thinking about it all day today. I'll let you know when I do get it started though.

And Zexion's baby sounds adorable, plus a mute child has never been done before in the mpreg fics I've read. So you get major brownie points for that one.
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
I may be prusuming a lot, but I think Vexen should introduce Zilx to his real father.
X.xUnder-Your-Spellx.X chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
its really good can't wait for the next chapter!
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
Poor neglected child. It's mother doesn't want it and it's father is busy being frozen in time. I hope nothing too drastic happens to it...or Marluxia's children.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »