Reviews for Yield to Me
jrb2930 chapter 1 . 6/23
Can't believe this hasn't attracted more reviews... It's sexy, touching and romantic! Love it! X
Azucar chapter 1 . 4/25
I could read chapter after chapter like this. They shoukd wonder to themselves - why work when you've got this going on in your bedroom! So cery hot! So tasteful - ha - pun intended - so rich in detail and smooth to read. Awesome!
Azucar chapter 1 . 3/23
Very incredable! A pleasure to read. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
wow thats is hot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
wow very hot
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very deep!
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
You know? This makes so much sense... Just the other day I was talking to my sister about Lisbon and I told her that behind that strong, confident woman there was a little bit of insecurity... And yay, you wrote about it!

I think just like Jane, if one of the ttwo should be surprise that the other chose him/her it should be him. I mean, yeah, he's handsome and everything but he's... Damaged. Looking for revenge and making her life all the more complicated...

And she's just so... Lisbon.

Loved it, really!
April chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I just noticed that I haven't reviewed this story&& I have read it so maaaany times, I looove it. I love the way you capture the personality of the characters(: good job.
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Aww, this was cute! I kind of love that you wrote Lisbon like this, with just a hint of insecurity that Jane easily wipes away. We're so used to seeing her being tough most of the time that this was a nice change.

Can't believe this was your first Mentalist story? You already seemed so familiar with the characters, really well done! Also, I should probably stop reading fanfiction at the most random times of day and go to sleep :p You've completely sucked me in, I find myself wishing I didn't actually have a job, just so I could read fic for hours and catch up for the year I seem to have missed haha.

- Cathy
celtic-dreamscape-94 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
wow, that was incredible writing. really shows all the emotions running through them. i love it. really do. well done. :D
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
WOW what an amzing story. I love that you have Lisbon acting so vunerable its adorable. I also love that even though this is very sexy its not smutty. Its tottally romantic, and you did a wonderful job.

Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
It was absolutely amazing:)Great job!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Cute, and very well written. I loved it.

rawpotato chapter 1 . 10/17/2009