Reviews for Downpour
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
SAKURA'S NOT A KILLER! SHE'S JUST NOT! ;(]
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
That actually truly scared me. Like a stomach ache I can't sleep scared me. I don't know why. But how can sweet strong quick tempered Sakura end Sasukes slave and some sort of criminal?!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Whew, I don't think he's gonna take her anymore. I think she is safe
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
I'm so scared that Sasuke is going to rape her! I don't know why but he seems like the rape type. And what is with that stupid blonde bimbo bitch Ino?! Like what the fuck
Guest chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
No. No no no. No, no. NO. No no no no no no NO! You do get to fuck stupid, ugly, annoying Karin girls. No no no no, and NO. NO! No.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
SCREW FRENCH. I have 8 years in French at school, and my parents wonder why I'm failing English! I hate speaking French! I have nothing against French people though.
You are my Math chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Still, my favorite story of all. Excellently written, I really wish you'd write more.
Rika-chan chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
I loved the story very much, but why did you use a bracelet instead of a ring.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I love Sakura I'm glad there's another lover not a hater
Ssanderei chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Awwww sasuke is a bit OOC here, well. That's what i love reading au fics coz i got to read a very sweet Sasuke.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
This is good, please write a sequel so we can meet sakura's parents haha and maybe a reconciliation or something
whatnameshallitake chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Oh gosh !SO MUCH SASUSAKU!I LUVV IT! _ /
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Luv it!
You are my Math chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Readin through it again, I remember the first time I read this one around 2010, I was so moved, that it pushed me to make an account just to put this one on my favourites. This was indeed beatiful... And still is. The characters are "in" characters, most especially Sasuke. Everytime I read this one, I always smile. You portrayed a modern Sasuke very well. I never get tired of reading this.

This story needs more reviews than it actually have now.