Reviews for Wild Flower
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/31
Update immediately, please!
Siriusly Goode chapter 32 . 9/24
This was an amazing chapter! I'm literally crying right now. I can't wait for the next update!
Hannah chapter 32 . 5/23
This story is simply brilliant! I always look forward to your updates! :D Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! lol.
please update soon love this
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 32 . 2/8
Ahhhh and the truth comes out, moreee pleaseee
lightbabe chapter 32 . 2/8
I feel sorry for Lily! But you can also see where Felix was coming from! Looking forward to reading more!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 32 . 2/8
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Lelleg chapter 32 . 2/8
Well Rose weren't best sister, she ignored all her warnings and got her sister abused... She should remeber that, so they kind of just tried to protect her... Don't think she should go to Rose because she was a real bitch to her sister.. Really like the story!
Nicky7994 chapter 32 . 2/7
Oooooooooo man it's getting good but in my honest opinion Lily shouldn't be too mad at Felix and the twins because Lily's parents where assholes to her and all they cared about was Rose and Rose was stuck up and didn't give a crap about Lily then either but I like Lily with the Volturi that's her family its the one Volturi story I like because she wasn't kidnapped per se but she likes being there anyway sorry for my rambles update soon please!
Iveya Jade's psycho mind 08 chapter 32 . 2/7
Damn that was intense to read. I loved it!
RHatch89 chapter 32 . 2/7
awesome update :)
Osen-san chapter 32 . 2/7
It's been a while since I've read this story, but I still love it :). Lily found out the truth, what will happen next? I'm excited, keep up the good work :)
Thank you for posting this. I've been waiting forever to read more of this story. Keep up the great work.
lizy2000 chapter 32 . 2/7
Poor Lily , Felix or Rosalie hmm hard choice! Thanks for updating!
DianneBaquiran chapter 31 . 1/21