Reviews for Wild Flower
DestielLover27 chapter 32 . 4/13
Wait, it can't end like this! What happened?! Does Lilly meet and talk with Rosalie?! What will happened? Please, please, please! Update!
Renesmee Mellark Grey chapter 32 . 2/2
Next! Please
Renesmee Mellark Grey chapter 25 . 2/1
THE TOTALLY REASON!
pinkspring101 chapter 18 . 1/16
Not sure if it's cause I'm reading in my phone out some of the chapters are missing! Which makes it confusing to read! I'm gutted as I was really enjoying this story it's my first felix/oc one and I'm hooked!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Siriusly Goode chapter 32 . 9/24/2015
This was an amazing chapter! I'm literally crying right now. I can't wait for the next update!
Hannah chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
This story is simply brilliant! I always look forward to your updates! :D Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! lol.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/17/2015
please update soon love this
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Ahhhh and the truth comes out, moreee pleaseee
lightbabe chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
I feel sorry for Lily! But you can also see where Felix was coming from! Looking forward to reading more!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Lelleg chapter 32 . 2/8/2015
Well Rose weren't best sister, she ignored all her warnings and got her sister abused... She should remeber that, so they kind of just tried to protect her... Don't think she should go to Rose because she was a real bitch to her sister.. Really like the story!
Nicky7994 chapter 32 . 2/7/2015
Oooooooooo man it's getting good but in my honest opinion Lily shouldn't be too mad at Felix and the twins because Lily's parents where assholes to her and all they cared about was Rose and Rose was stuck up and didn't give a crap about Lily then either but I like Lily with the Volturi that's her family its the one Volturi story I like because she wasn't kidnapped per se but she likes being there anyway sorry for my rambles update soon please!
Iveya Jade's psycho mind 08 chapter 32 . 2/7/2015
Damn that was intense to read. I loved it!
RHatch89 chapter 32 . 2/7/2015