Reviews for Devolution
lovesanimals chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I do enjoy this story and would like to see you complete it!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Oh wow, this story is addicting. I'm so curious as to what happens. What will our boy genius be doing soon? Like who is the unsub. I can't wait to find out more. Please update soon. You are a great story teller! Love the plot and characters. Thanks for sharing!
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
excellent story want some more
nexis44 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
More pls
Reidluver chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Quite intriguing-I like the way things are going here, just like a normal episode. I can't wait to read more!
DJSteele chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
You have a good beginning to your story. I would really love to see you continue it to the end and find out who the killer is.

nexis44 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Good update. I look forward to your next.

Good luck with the work marathon:-)
A-zla chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Nice chapter! I liked Hotch remembering Morgan's case in Chicago.

And thanks for the explanation about EMTs and paramedics! We have a similar structure here in Germany.
A-zla chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
An interesting story! I loved this "Hotch hadn’t, though. He was rarely looking in the mirror when the need to protect his team raised into his eyes." Great, and so much in character for both JJ and Hotch!

Maybe you can explain the difference between paramedics and EMTs? English is not my mother tongue, but I would like to know, especially as I did an internship on an ambulance here in Germany.
scc1fan chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I love it! And yeah...see a little personal life leaking through ;) but I love that about your stories! It makes them just that much more real. I think you're doing great - looking forward to seeing where you're going with this. Any chance we'll see any whumpage? know me...I'm never satisfied until my boys get hurt...even a little boo-boo? :)

Great job - keep it up!

BigGirl22 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Great story so far. Can't wait to see how it develops.
Lycosolen chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I gotta admit I didn't read it yet, because I like to read a story when it is finished, but it sounds really interesting. I'll keep an eye on it.
nexis44 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Just found this and it seems interesting. More soon pls:-)