Reviews for Dead Inside
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Its been years since u wrote this and u still havent updated it! I hope u will finish it. U r such a gr8 writer!
BlissfullyHappy chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
This is great. I hope you finish it very soon.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Heyo! That was really DUN DUN DUNN - ish and so i was wondering if and when you were going to finish this?...
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
to jacob : no you idiot! she does NOT want to kiss YOU!
BreakTheFall chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
I can't wait for part three, but I understand that u are busy! Wow, I can't believe you are getting your book published! I looked at the summary and it sounds very good, you are a very talented writter! I love your stories!
jellyjo2014 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I know I sound like a broken record, but you're a great author. You have so much insight to Ms. Meyer's characters. Sometimes I think you have Edward's power; that you can read their minds and know everything about them. It's a great...one-shot? I'm not sure what to call it.
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Can't wait for the 3rd part. It's great.

Keep writing.

Bye!
swan62 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
You are amazing. I have read a lot of Twilight fanfiction and too often the only thing I recognize are the names of the characters with no resemblance to their personalities. All too ofter foul language is used which is a turn off for me. I appreciate that you have kept everyone in character and profanities are referred to but not used. really good stuff.
dkrainier chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
awesome. Can't get enough Twilight, thanks for feeding the craving!
shasta53 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next part. Or your book. Let us know when it's out.
Gemg chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
OMG that was so good! I've always imagined what rose said to alice during that call and u captured it perfectly! I know u have other priorities but i'l say it anyway please update this as soon as u can! please please!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
One second I had Bella in my grasp and in the other she was gone from it. - Man, I feel so bad for Jake. On the one hand, I KNOW Bella belongs with Edward... but Jake loves her so much.. and he's SO good for her! Stupid Edward, why did you ever leave? Oh right... if Edward didn't leave... Jake wouldn't be part of the story ;)

I love how you included Jake thinking that Alice was hurting Bella... both physically... then emotionally! His reactions were spot on. Great job.

I loved hearing Rosalie's side of the conversation... Bella's ears were "too human" to hear LOL
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
I love being able to read the Rosalie conversation! I really think it would be good to see a big conversation between Rosalie and Edward. Will you be writing that in the EPOV New Moon?
Lizzysalwaysreading chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I thought Stephenie herself wrote about the same and I found it on her website (New Moon, Extras, Being Jacob Black) at page 12, 13.

But yours is much more detailed and I have to admit much, much better!

Would you like to write about her epilogue: treaty (you know, where Jacob brings her motorcycle to Charlie) from Jacobs POV? And how he got up to such a betrayal. You write the sad parts so amazing.
MyMonkeyMan1221 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009