Reviews for Dear Diary
Shinigami117 chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
This is pretty funny. I'm glad you stuck with Madara mostly, I thought his chapters were the funniest. Is this fic abandoned or are you going to update it someday?
deeb0123456789 chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
Please Update. A idea for Konan's diary is her ranting about her hatred for Tobi/Madara.
Seriously Yours chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Ha ha that was very witty!
FallenLoveAngel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
LOLOL! XD This is so wonderfully funny! XD
Tobi202 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I couldn't have done it better my self! I really do love hearing Madara rip on everyone especially hidan because... well hes hidan! and the konan bit was very clever keep up the good work!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
This makes me giggly...:)
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
...I expected Pein's diary to be boring. Konan's?...YOU GO GIRL! And yes Madara, you ARE a moron.
Mitzzi chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Yeah she may as well have handed it to him on a plate lol *sweatdrop* This is the funniest thing I've read in forevvvvvver (well like 2 hours but yeah) XD write more
AliceCambio chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
Good. Made me giggle.
Tobi202 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
I approve of Madara's ramblings! I like how you tied in his actual character personality trait (not one like his voice or his mask OR his 2 sided crazy) into your story I liked it alot! keep writing! thats the fanfic way!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I'm beginning to sympathize more and more with Madara...HE'S the one surrounded by fucking idiots, so SHUT THE FUCK UP, HIDAN!...Wow, that was...Uncalled for...I apologize...Still, Hidan's such a loudmouth preacher...And pottymouth...Pein's getting laid at least...I'm starting to remember why there are only 4 INTELLIGENT members of Akatsuki..
AliceCambio chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
I loved Hidan's diary entries.
LoveMadaIta4ever chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Hm... I don't like it... I love it! Just don't stop will ya? I'm always laugh so hard when I read this, it's so funny! Especially Madara and Hidan's chapters. Wish you could poste more often!
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
It definatly seems like Madera wrote this as he does like to tell stories, I think it's just because he is old.

I wonder what Pein and/or Konan's diary say about this incedent, maybe they have a way of soundproffing the room but are just kinky that way.

Madera's thoughts on Hiden's diary are ammusing, maybe you should write him collecting and reading the diarys after each members death.

Anyway I look forward to your next update!
AliceCambio chapter 5 . 6/7/2010