Reviews for Seekers: Ujurak's Tale
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Just so you know,his mother is silaluk
wshi2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
um, is the real story in the book? the one ujurak meets the bears? i didnt read it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
If you read the book you will find out that ujarak's mother was with him and was shot by a hunter. Also he first turned into a mouse not a elk one day he was waiting for his mother in the cave. And he had no siblings
cinderfur567 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Ujurak mother is called ursa a big shebear
asha66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
that was really goof
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Are they going to make a movie about seekers
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was ok, but a little short and kind of random...
mya chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
i love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
LOVE IT!
Addict Girl 411 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Better than what I think. My version isn't as exciting: he was a spirit that the other spirits sent to save the wilderness. They made it so that he didn't remember so that other animals wouldn't try to stop his mission.
SpiritGirl183 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Great story! Kind of sounds like a superman thing;'Ujurak falls in a vat of toxic waste and gets awesome powers!'
chipbatlion720 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Interesting concept for sure and I like it
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I just read both books today and I must say, I am deeply curious as to how Ujurak received his powers. D: Your creativity is impressive: I would've never thought of this.

Great job!
BookObsesserNumberOne chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
How do you start a new category? Please PM me!
Sanluris chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I'm really wondering about Ujurak too. I hope there'll be more about him later; there probably will be...I want to get out there and get the book now. I'm kinda behind on reading the Seekers series...

Anyway, the story was good :) It's cool that Silaluk, the white bear spirit, came and talked to him, and I like Ujurak too.