Reviews for Gone: Symphony of Sin
Serpenss chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
You know, this is probably the most beautiful drabble I've ever read.

I almost started to cry and still feel all depressed and sad xD

Simply AWESOME!
Three Graces chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Well well, this was pretty amazing. I'm usually not a fan of Rituka being *in love* with Seimei but this reminded me very much of that kind of feeling you get with a first love. You just think the world of them whatever they do. Your writing style is exceptional, the kind I admire very much.
LoveAndCoughDrops chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh geez, this is completely amazing. You don't write stories, you write prose, and it fits perfectly with Loveless.

Rereading this should tide me over till the 9th volume (finally) comes out.
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awsome work i like the fact that you described ritsuka was in love with seimei in this.

Also i know what you mean i like seimei x ritsuka over soubi x ritsuka to _ i thought i was the only one.
Cennis chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hey x

...Just... wow. That was amazing. It was bordering on poetry half the time, with bits of rhyme that really seemed to fit Ritsuka's thought process. The imagery you used was so good. Seriously, I'm jealous. I could never come up with something this... beautifully-put.

I prefer SeimeiRitsuka over SoubiRitsuka too. I just think it's a far more interesting pairing. There's more to play with, writing-wise, that's for sure.

Anyway, great job :D

Ariana x
spiel chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Some really nice metaphors in here :)
December chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
yeah! I was totally getting ready to beg you to write this fandom! The style is interesting in this but creepily similar to some of my darker moments when you just get trapped and taken over mentally. and you feel like you are going in circles that all come back to this soul breaking dispair and being physically alive starts to feel like an inconsistancy with how you are internally. v. good!...and depressing.