Reviews for A New Beginning
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 23 . 4/15/2012
keep it up good work
snowflake2410 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
lol iam so in love with Jet, no joke. If that boy was real, and i knew him, lets just go with the old term, 'if the bed is a rocking then don't come a knocking'

lol.
Elvira Iula chapter 23 . 1/3/2011
:D Great story, once again! Thank you for writing it! I look forward to reading the next in the trilogy. ;)
CMR Rosa chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
This story is good.
AIG-117 chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
No D: she should of fought azula or something! :( I feel really sad now... Shows that your a brill writer :D
Lycan Empress chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
"I figured now wasn't the best time to point out that I probably would have been fine, since I was used to that kind of weather."

I dont care what you say she would have frozen to death

She is use to the cold fine, but she's not used to blizzards, no one is!

And may I remind she swam through freezing water (Which by the way if you fall through thin ice in Alaska you immediately have to take off all your wet clothes, dry up, and get by a fire to even have a chance of surviving so imagine the actual North Pole), she has no coat, she doesn't firebend, and it was a freaking blizzard!

Admit it if they hadn't come along she would have died!

Even if she was raised in that climate, she still had things like coats, huts, and fire places

They had nothing in that situation, so dont go exaggerating when you have no idea what the hell your talking about
Lycan Empress chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
The entire point of Zuko Alone

Is for Zuko to experience the world

Alone!
HiddenXEmotion chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
Oh no! He can't leave her!

Good job! I really enjoy it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
CHRISTINA SPEARS chapter 23 . 7/26/2010
CAN YOU SHOW THE SCENE WHERE SERENITY GETS LOCKED UP IN PRISON?
wolflover523 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
This is a very intresting story! I dont know if you know this but the reason Zuko had to cut his hair was because long hair is a sign of coming from a noble family. And when he cut it off it symbolized not being able to part of the family anymore. It is common in the history of Japan.
LULZRANDOMMAN chapter 23 . 6/27/2010
hiii :)

i've just finished reading season one and season two of your series! in two days! it was just that addicting :)

I must say, your writing really improved from when you just started, and you're a very good writer :D

and you know what? you've inspired me to write my very own fanfiction :D maybe it'll have zuko in it too ;)

i'd be honoured if u read it :D and hit me on the head if it seems like i've copied something, and i'll change it right away :D

but first i have to download openoffice, cos my microsoft word is just one of those 60 day trial things and the software disc i have wont work.

keep up all your great work :D and im looking forward to reading season 3, and some of your other stories too :D
xBlackxOokamix chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
me and my friend are watching amvs and every time we see katara with zuko all we can think about is serenity... .

3 your stories!
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 23 . 6/25/2010
It's a terrible shame the ending was so predictable. (*Sigh*) Oh well, that's the cost of reading a slightly editted version of an already familiar series. Serenity's resentment towards Azula is interesting though; true, its also predictable, but it could change something about your series.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 21 . 6/25/2010
A life lesson: there are many ways one man can insult another man, but no matter what, there are simply certain things one must never say to or about another. For example, never wish anyone else dead. EVER. One should never curse the time one has been born in. Also, never insult another's ancestors; the past, like future, is priceless and irreplacable. But, most importantly, you should never insult another's dreams; that path is raught with not but darkness and despair.
Catluvur chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
I think Selena Gomez's new song Round and Round its they couple!