Reviews for Mirror
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOLOL digitizing cigars LOLOLOL

LOVE it!

As soon as you talked about maturity leave I was like "hmmm. . ." LOL

One thing, just watch your punctuation better, you left off some quote marks and stuff like that.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
The only appropriate response to this fic is to emote giant love hearts at it and you. I can't visualize it with just text, but know that I will be doing it for hours. :D
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
*cackles*
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Not a review for the story, but when someone has a baby you give the father a cigar. The cigar is either pink or blue depending on the gender, and they smoke it with their friends.
Sora Kuraiika chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Dude, I can totally imagine Kevin digitizing cigars for Tron, then explaing what they were for. And then freaking out because there's no fire in cyberspace or oxygen to keep the cigars lit, or something like that.
Silvara chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I can imagine the pun, (and I would be curious so see such program - is it Ma2a?) but I do'nt understand why Flynn would want to digitizing cigars. xD Can you explain?
StellarRequiem chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
1) I think this is conceptually brilliant. You took on the premise of "Tron's child" which is sometimes used of FF, but in way that makes sense with the fact that they're programs. And the mirroring was well done, and really tied it all together to help the reader make that connection of how combining their code is like having a baby.

2) You painted a very vivid picture of Flynn and Alan both, and Alan's reaction at the end to Flynn's comments definitely had me laughing.

3) Great ending. Totally great.

4) If you write more Tron fiction, I, for one, would definitely be interested. This was just generally awesome.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
As above, so below. As within, so without. Which is the reflection and which is the mirror?
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I get it for the most part, but what's with the cigars?
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I want a sequel! Digital baby shower!

Spark
Auralee chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
LOVE IT! I haven't thought about that movie in years-what an awesome reminder! And totally something I could see happening! :D