Reviews for Kiss and I Will Surrender
LittleMonster chapter 26 . 2/11
I don't know if you even still check these reviews or if you do. But his was and still is one of my favorite fan fictions. The way it's written does indeed make it feel as though it takes place over a few weeks in the first several chapters and not just a few days. The way that both Sora and Roxas are characterized is amazing. I've read and retread this I think this is my fifth or sixth time. Granted I know some people have probably read it more times that I have, but normally I read a story and if I like it, I bookmark it, but generally I do t retread it unless I'm super bored or in need of something to do. That being said it has been a while since I last read this but I'm glad it was a while since my last reading. I had forgotten some things and remembered others in great detail. Keep writing and keep making better and better works of writing!
TeganCappa chapter 20 . 12/23/2016
I read your AN on chapter 21 and will stop here. Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
wolf16178 chapter 26 . 5/13/2016
Haven't been here in a while, and I'm glad to have come across this story when I got back. You did an excellent job with this. You may have written it a while ago but I've just finished it and you did an amazing job. Thanks for writing it.
deelaNerth chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
this's so cool. The feelings were so overwhelming. :'3
96qutie chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
I want you to know this fic is one of my favorites I've ever read. Sora x Roxas is kind of a rare ship, and this is my favorite story I've ever read of them :)
ellywhite chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
Hellooo i just binge read your fanfic and hooo myyy god! Love it! Beautiful writing, not too long to bore me. A here~
[Though at one point Sora's mom mentioned Ven.. i was soo waiting for a vanven or i donno even soven family stuff dkshs somethings were left in the dark i guess]
The only downside was how forgiving Sora was. I swear to god, if it was me i'd slap the bi- guy square in his face.. jerk.. four years! man, beat him up and THEN kiss him. Make him miserable THEN take him bacl [Yea that's my headcanon for this fic]
Anyways i'll be keeping an eye on your fics from now on keep up the good work!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I fucking love this fanfic :)
Saxocalyptica chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
I really loved your story. It was sweet and very well-written.
Except for the ending. I hate this meaningless "I'm-not-ready-bullshit". I've read it so many times and it doesn't get better.
And then, instead of waiting for Roxas to come to him, Sora decides to show that he doesn't have one ounce of pride and runs after Roxas himself.
"But their love is soooo strong! It hasn't changed over four years" - Now aren't they special. Fuck this shit.
Still, over all it was a good story.
akidnamedzach chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
This was, is, and always will be the greatest fanfiction i have ever read. you are a wonderful author, ma'am. Keep doing what you do so well and I long to read more beautiful stories like this in the future. Much love from a very appreciative fan.
Carmelita28 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Really I was totally entralled in your story kh is new to me and I love reading fanfics to help me get the characters personality from. But I never expected to come across a story like this thank you for writing it I was so emotionally attach to it I couldn't believe it. I mostly read Naruto fanfics but this was awesome . I might read some more of your stories coz I adore your writing style. Thanks for actually finishing coz there are so many angsty stories that are left incomplete.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 16 . 9/24/2014