Reviews for Kiss and I Will Surrender
wolf16178 chapter 26 . 5/13
Haven't been here in a while, and I'm glad to have come across this story when I got back. You did an excellent job with this. You may have written it a while ago but I've just finished it and you did an amazing job. Thanks for writing it.
deelaNerth chapter 26 . 10/28/2015
this's so cool. The feelings were so overwhelming. :'3
96qutie chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
I want you to know this fic is one of my favorites I've ever read. Sora x Roxas is kind of a rare ship, and this is my favorite story I've ever read of them :)
ellywhite chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
Hellooo i just binge read your fanfic and hooo myyy god! Love it! Beautiful writing, not too long to bore me. A here~
[Though at one point Sora's mom mentioned Ven.. i was soo waiting for a vanven or i donno even soven family stuff dkshs somethings were left in the dark i guess]
The only downside was how forgiving Sora was. I swear to god, if it was me i'd slap the bi- guy square in his face.. jerk.. four years! man, beat him up and THEN kiss him. Make him miserable THEN take him bacl [Yea that's my headcanon for this fic]
Anyways i'll be keeping an eye on your fics from now on keep up the good work!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I fucking love this fanfic :)
Saxocalyptica chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
I really loved your story. It was sweet and very well-written.
Except for the ending. I hate this meaningless "I'm-not-ready-bullshit". I've read it so many times and it doesn't get better.
And then, instead of waiting for Roxas to come to him, Sora decides to show that he doesn't have one ounce of pride and runs after Roxas himself.
"But their love is soooo strong! It hasn't changed over four years" - Now aren't they special. Fuck this shit.
Still, over all it was a good story.
akidnamedzach chapter 26 . 1/6/2015
This was, is, and always will be the greatest fanfiction i have ever read. you are a wonderful author, ma'am. Keep doing what you do so well and I long to read more beautiful stories like this in the future. Much love from a very appreciative fan.
Carmelita28 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Really I was totally entralled in your story kh is new to me and I love reading fanfics to help me get the characters personality from. But I never expected to come across a story like this thank you for writing it I was so emotionally attach to it I couldn't believe it. I mostly read Naruto fanfics but this was awesome . I might read some more of your stories coz I adore your writing style. Thanks for actually finishing coz there are so many angsty stories that are left incomplete.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 16 . 9/24/2014