Reviews for Kiss and I Will Surrender
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/19
I fucking love this fanfic :)
iwtwp99 chapter 26 . 1/26
I really loved your story. It was sweet and very well-written.
Except for the ending. I hate this meaningless "I'm-not-ready-bullshit". I've read it so many times and it doesn't get better.
And then, instead of waiting for Roxas to come to him, Sora decides to show that he doesn't have one ounce of pride and runs after Roxas himself.
"But their love is soooo strong! It hasn't changed over four years" - Now aren't they special. Fuck this shit.
Still, over all it was a good story.
akidnamedzach chapter 26 . 1/6
This was, is, and always will be the greatest fanfiction i have ever read. you are a wonderful author, ma'am. Keep doing what you do so well and I long to read more beautiful stories like this in the future. Much love from a very appreciative fan.
Carmelita28 chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
Really I was totally entralled in your story kh is new to me and I love reading fanfics to help me get the characters personality from. But I never expected to come across a story like this thank you for writing it I was so emotionally attach to it I couldn't believe it. I mostly read Naruto fanfics but this was awesome . I might read some more of your stories coz I adore your writing style. Thanks for actually finishing coz there are so many angsty stories that are left incomplete.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
hn.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
oh i liked this! (;
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
this is good although the het is a bit annoying.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
god i hope Sora isn't the uke. i hate when that happens.