Reviews for Eye Of The Beholder
AllLeyton chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
this story is unbelievable... you should finish it...
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
I hope this story continues.
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Great chapter! love where you are going with Leyton! update soon
Darthme1011 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
wow intense and wonderful premise this will really change things up. hoping for more soon
kristen12386 chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Definitely like the spin you are putting on season one and the school shooting. I also like that you are keeping true to Jimmy and the fact that he was just a scared kid, who felt back into a corner. I recently found a fic that painted him as a monster and I couldn't read it, because I find that characterization was too easy. Anyway I hope you update soon!
jamyj30 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Great chapter, well written, loved it, cant wait for more, update soon
Raising-Kane-60 chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I really liked the surreal nature of the dream sequence of Lucas walking through the school: and then the real sense of horror when Lucas watches Peyton being taken away in a body bag.

You have a real talent in portraying the emotions within each character - especially the emerging love between LP. You also conveyed well the traumatic effect of the shooting on all of them. A beautifully written chapter. Can't wait to read more soon ;)

PS When are you going to update my Izzy story ;) :D
Mela18 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
great story hope you update soon!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
loved it, update soon
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Awesome. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Juzzy88 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Great Chapter!
Suituup chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Great chapter. From the start, I've been waiting for the leyton scene I craved for. And the last scene...Amazingly written. I liked their small talk and then when they simply say they're here for each other, aw...3

Good to have you back! :)
RJMoonspell4 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Good post.
marisa chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
i have been following this story since the beginning and am happy to see you updated. i dont normally review because i've forgotten my password but i just wanted to say that i really enjoy this story. well written and please update again soon.
Shiaori chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
Very much worth the wait.

The dream sequence was very well done and I love the idea of it. You're incredable at just getting how Luke would react under the whole "hero" thing and this was very moving. Likewise him just wanting to get on with things - I can see that happening.

Also Peyt being how she is and how marked yet trying to get over it. Her reactions were spot on, your descriptions were lovely and this always was a story I really, really liked.

I'd say I'd hope now Peyt and Luke are having their quieter moments the "bad" stuff is over but that wouldn't make the best story would it? :p. Looking brilliant, good work.