Reviews for World Without End, Amen
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I really enjoyed this story.
I had already read 'Conversations With God' (which remains my favourite ) but this was very good too.

The only observation I could make is that if the brothers no longer remembered their past life, then perhaps their brotherly bond never became as binding as it had been; forged as it was by that same cruel hunting life.
However great story.
Thanks for writing it. :)
Song Offerings chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
*sniffs and then reaches for the tissuebox* Epic, I say, just EPIC...y'know...I was planning on painting something for this...awesome story...firstly, this is truly the only story I've read so far which was incredibly VIVID...and...I don't know why I could FEEL the brothers' emotions (either it's just an extreme sense of empathy, or your story's that great)...and...your portrayal of God...was...BRILLIANT...I must say, you really did pull this story off really well...AMAZINGLY well...
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
aw this is so sad and joyful. sam and dean got to live normal lives and have their parents back and sam has jessica
Lamarquise chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
Interesting...you decided to take the "cosmic redo" route. While I like very much the idea of Dean and Sam getting a second chance to grow up with everything they were denied in their first lives, and without all the baggage, I can't help thinking that it's a troubling solution. After all, it wouldn't be only their destiny that was changed, as Azazel's demise demonstrates. John and Mary. Samuel and Deanna. Jessica. Bobby. Ellen, Jo, and Ash. Andy, Max, Eva, and the other psychics. Countless lives each of the Winchester men saved or changed that had nothing to do with demons. For each life, any true change would come with a price. What about the lives that would be cut short or destroyed at the hands of other supernatural baddies because the Winchesters weren't there? What about those who would go on and live normal lives who might have gone on to merit something much less than the reward of one untimely and innocently murdered by evil? What about those the Winchesters were able to help largely because of what they'd been through? What would happen to them?

Most importantly, how can you erase a past, or even just memories, without fundamentally changing a person? Who would the Winchesters, in particular, be without their experiences? Would Mary's past just have caught up with her another way or time? Without her parents' deaths and the deal, would she have been able to make a complete break with hunting? Would John have found out eventually, and what would he have thought of Mary then? Could he have kept living an apple pie life once he knew what was out there? At what price? Finally, would either brother be half the man he is without the sacrifices and privations they had to endure and be willing to endure? Would they have been half as close without the constant contact and isolation from the rest of the world, or the constant dangers and privations they had to face with only the other for support? If they hadn't had to give up, or be willing to give up, everything, would they be worthy of gaining everything?

Don't get me wrong...I'm really enjoying the story and am glad to see someone addressing some fun theological ideas and issues. I like seeing God putting things to rights here. Keep up the good work, and I'll be interested to see the final chapter!
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
aw so was it castiel who vanquished yed and with that sam and dean wold never have to hunt and lead normal lives. wow this is a good story
Sunny33 chapter 7 . 10/27/2009
What an epic! Such thought and detail and very well written. Am looking forward to the brothers being together again. And this is your first fic? Thanks for posting.
Lady Rosslyn chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
I'm also very surprised about the lack of comments for this story! I just came across it today but I must say that it's lovely-the relationship between the brothers as well as the love of God for them is very palpable.

I can't wait for the next chapter and I hope it's posted very soon! I'm almost sad to see it heading towards the end though...

Great job!
Sarafina126 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
This story is one one of the most well written stories at . I am honestly shocked it has not had any reviews before this. This story is just beautiful. I am anxiously waiting for the next and possibly final chapter. :)

I hope to read other stories by you in the future.
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
i just found and finished reading it and it pretty interesting and i can't wait for the next chp