Reviews for The Growing Trouble
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Really good keep up the good work
AnonymousLover chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like it please continue! :D
unknown chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
amazing can you make a part two?
delax chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Heh heh heh... "Rito finally spits it out, hilarity ensues"

It will be interesting to see more!
RaexxBBgmail.com chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nice job! ;) Can't wait for the next chapter. It's very interesting so far. I'm liking it... WAIT! No I'm not, I'm LOVING IT! LOL! Good work.

RaexxBB :)
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Are you never planning on continuing this? I know that I had a To-LOVE-ru continuation in the works, but with the advent of Darkness, I more want to see how it plays out in canon. Besides, mine wasn't all that dissimilar, as Momo was the Harem-seeker in mine as well. There was just less focus on Yami-chan. Oh, and I made Rito less useless. One of the big plot points was going to be Zastin giving Rito a video game/training program for controlling Deviluke's space fleets and conquering planets, but then turn out to be like Ender's Game. Oh, and Rito was going to be infused with nanites from an OC/Mikado-sensei's twin, who has long, curly hair (if you get the reference, you win over 9000 internets).
Sobeyda S. Dracul chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
certainly an interesting story!
Icefriend chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh my god I love it! Are you going to update again ore was this a one-shot?
Hodgepodge75 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I thought that it was very well done. Good plot, not too fast, not too slow, good portrayal of characters,etc. I will definitely keep my eye on this one. The only thing I thought to mention was that although Lala may say hai a lot, it's more like a period on a sentence than a word in her vocabulary. Hope I helped. -HP
Elden chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Not so, Spada! lol hey guys, been a while.

Hmm, well it's an interesting premis man. I think Haruna would have had an emotional breakdown though XD
Espada15 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow I think I'm one of the last To Love Ru Fanfiction writers to review this. Any getting to the review. I like your story, it has potential to become a REALLY good fanfic, but you need to update, you can't just leave them in suspense for a long time. I like how your story began, it was pretty good. I also liked how you ended this chapter, leaving us wondering how Haruna and lala will get Rito to marry them.

-Espada15
FillyDashie chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
"omg please god asha'man make another chapter to this wonderful story i have never read a threeso- three people in the same bed story"

Ya that was a really good story it is on my favorites
weslderf222 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Well this going to be interesting it has a great start and I hope you'll update soon.I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
SAmaster01 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
So Rito finally DOES get his threesome.

To be honest, that seemed to be the hole premise behind the series, he's in love with one girl, but then another girl falls in love with him, and he slowly falls in love with her, while at the same time retaining his feelings for the original girl he had been crushing on since middle school, who secretly is crushing on him as well. And it should all lead up to the three of them in bed.

But it doesn't. I want to see what happens next. Not because I'm a pervert mind you, i'm actually rather prudish, but I do want to see how they go about their relations.