Reviews for Glass Half Empty
I'mcalledZorro chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Cute story! Enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing!
GaelicAngel chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
AMAZING suprises me you didn't throw them with the kitchen sink as well..(laughs)...I LIKED the harmonica though!

Al in al a very good ,crazy, but good story
SimplyOut chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Good story :D
InSecret chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Always ALWAYS enjoy your stories, thanks! :)
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Thanks for sharing your story with us. It was so much fun to visit the first season again, no angels or demons, well just YED, plus John was still alive, the brothers hunting different urban legends...I'll stop now, I could just keep listing reasons.

Back to the story. Great final chapter, nice tense scene as Dean tried to find the pin.

Enjoyed the ending and the conversation between the brothers.

Until next time, take care.

(I'm sorry, I don't remember "Loose the Hounds" - but will look for your next story)
Dianne chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
That was just great and I loved that Dean thought the getting hit with a tusk was awesome, well if you have to get hit with something. That was funny. I loved the way you coupled angst with humour and having the woman possessed was great and having her throw Dean's decisions in life back at him was brilliant. Thanks for sharing this story, I really enjoyed it.
TraSan chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Great wrap, girl. A delightful romp through my favorite season of the show. It's certainly a nice place to visit.

Very fun!
Ciya chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
You know, I would never had thought Carrie Nation would have been so freakin' scary but when you throw the Winchester brothers into the mix it becomes one heck of a good story.
marinawings chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
this was absolutely delightful! ah, season one goodness. this was definitely fun to read, entertaining, exciting... and amongst all the fun and exciting-ness were nestled brother moments and insightful glimpses into the personalities of the winchester boys. wonderful!
marinawings chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
excellent chapter! one of my favorites, for sure. i loved the action, the humor, the brother-ness... fantastic! haha, dean: "I’ve managed one stinking beer and no fornicating, and this freaking woman won’t leave us alone! How fair is that?” hilarious-and so very dean! and "it's miller time." that made me smile, too. then again, dean always makes me smile... *sigh*
JennK528 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Oh, for the simple angst of season 1! Dead Jess and Missing John! Those were the days...*sigh* How I miss them on occasion. Thanks for setting a story back then - it made me feel so delightfully nostalgic.

Fun little romp! And I loved your backstory on the mastodon tusk. *g* Poor Sammy!
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Enjoyed the story. Thanks for the great read!
Amy chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Lol. You drove him to drink. Nice Dean. I feel bad for him tho, thinking of all they've had to give up and leave behind. It's not easy. Lol. A smart ghost. Poor Dean. But Sam's right, Tusk beats harmonica in the maim department. I'm just glad they got the chick b/f she could do even more damage. I really like the talk the two had come out of it. About letting go of what you love sometimes b/c it's what they want, even if it's not what you want. But like that old saying, if you let something go and it's meant to be, it comes back to you. They'll always be a team. Nice job.
hachoo chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Ngaw... I love this story. *huggles*

Final stand off with the possessed lady... and poor Sam being hit on the head with a tusk... Loved the part about their 2 rooms... ax murderer and serial killer. Awesome :D This is definitely going on my favourites list. Thanks for writing such a fantastic story!
AlecDeanFan chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Dean had the exact word to describe this story. Awesome. Loved that Dean still had to tick off the ghost while searching for the hatchet pin. Dean is one of a kind and you always write him perfectly. Thank you again for writing this. You're totally awesome, too. Can't wait to read the sequel to Loose The Hounds.
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »