Reviews for Glass Half Empty
Dianne chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
I loved this chapter. It really hit the nail on the head about junk and holding on to stuff. It does bog people down. The button thing with Sam was really nice, him holding on to it like that. I like the brotherly banter here too. Looking forward to more.
GaelicAngel chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
I knew it,I knew that there is gonna be blood and a mastodon tusk i could not stop Dean would learn to shut up though!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Lol, awesome! post more soon!
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
So I was half right, the woman was just a caretaker who than got possessed.

Loved all the action scenes.

Great job again with the brothers conversation.

Even with the suspense I did have to laugh at the end, Sam getting knocked out by a mastodon tusk.

Thanks for the wonderful update.
TraSan chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Aw, girl, as promised, the Sammy angst and boy did you deliver.

His thoughts about the button, how it was the only tangible thing he had of Jessica's? It was touching and heart-breaking at the same time. Beautiful.

Of course, enough cannot be said about the banter and dialogue. Poor Deano, he really does need to quit bringing up alcohol! LOL

But Sam's ironic thoughts about the mastadon tusk had me chuckling in spite of the circumstances.

(And you banged around both boys!).

Awesome chapter!
hachoo chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
This story is brilliant. Can't say much more than that. :D

Loving it so far and I'm sure I'll love the rest too. Can't wait for the next update!
AlecDeanFan chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Dean, Dean, Dean, just can't seem to remember not to mention booze of any kind. So, Sam gets knocked out by a mastodon tusk? How funny is that? I agree with Dean, though. I would've thought the mastodon tusk was awesome, too. I love stuff like that. I'm sure Dean's going to love to see the end of this ghost. Not sure I will be since it'll mean the story is over, but update soon anyway.
Amy chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Oh wow. The boys really do have bad luck. It's bad enough to be thrown around or nailed w/bottles, but now they have to dodge an axe. Sam is right, Dean needs to be more careful what he says. Lol. Let's hope they can solve this fast, that woman seems to be bent on maiming them.
marinawings chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
another awesome chapter. the background information really serves to create a nice, creepy, menacing atmosphere. as always, dean and sam are so very dean and sam. their dialogue is spot on. haha, dean being happy to get to say "let's get the heck outta dodge." that's such a dean-thing. and now, a suspenseful ending! i definitely look forward to more of this glorious supernatural-ness!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Oh crap! So not good! Post more soon! :)
GaelicAngel chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Man I don,t think she likes them very much,seriously can things get any worse...(rethinks ? )...who am i kidding this is Dean & Sam we are talking about of course it's gonna get worse
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Another wonderful update.

Thanks for the information on the ghost.

I like how you had Dean's thoughts wander to what Sam said in "Shadow", that is still a heartbreaking scene to watch even when you already know what Sam is going to say.

Love the brothers conversation, their bantering.

Nice cliffhanger, seems the ghost may have found them or not?

But the wonderful thing about your cliffhangers are you won't make us wait a month or two for a update. Thank you for all your prompt updates!

Take care.
Amy chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I love the banter on who the ghost messed w/the most. Hehe. Sam would be hard to beat. Getting caught in 'that' section has to be shaming. Certainly curious about what's keeping her around and how they're gonna handle her. Marigold is back! I think I'm getting as attached to her as Dean is. Lol. Uhoh... axe weilding ghosts are never good...
TraSan chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Awesome!

Sam usual does play straight man to Dean so watching you expertly turn that around (and believably so) was nothing short of a delight to read.

And Sam on the redirect? So very true - not only the lawyer thing, but as a little brother it was probably one of the best weapons in his arsenal. Brilliant played.

And Dean's thoughts about waiting to check the stitches until Sam was asleep whether it was to avoid the Sammy fallout, or to not have Sam worry, or to keep up the tough guy front - or whatever combination you had in mind it was wonderfully done. Such a small line, but it communicated a lot about Dean's personality.

Looking forward to the next installment.
stjra chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Damn alerts! Missed Chap 2 & 3 and sends me Chap 4! *grumbles rudely under breath*

It all good I've caught up and man have I missed your fics. I have to go and re-read them again. I just love the voices and the humour, you always get it just right.

AWESOME fic as always, bring on Monday! :D