Reviews for Glass Half Empty
AlecDeanFan chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Great chapter as always. Loved Dean's comment to Sam about not being the one cornered in the feminine hygiene aisle. I have a confession to make. I was just as historically challenged as Dean, so I looked up Carry Nation on Wikipedia. That lady was something, wasn't she? I seriously thought while I was reading the article, "Well, at least she didn't go after Dean and Sam with a hatchet." And now there she is with a hatchet. I should've known you'd have that covered. So, I have to wait until Monday before I get to find out what happens next? Considering how very, very nice you were to write this story for me, I guess I can be patient and wait until then. I do so love the season one atmosphere.
Dianne chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
Nice chapter! This story is getting even better as it goes along and I love the background info on Carrie Nation. Great cliffie too.
InSecret chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
*makes noise and requires more*
marinawings chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
great chapter! i love the banter between the brothers. it's so sam and dean! and it made me smile. as always, you're doing a great job of building suspense. the mystery deepens, even as questions are answered. i love that. haha, and dean's movie references! keep up the awesome work!
SimplyOut chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Nice story! I wanna see where it's going. and angst!Dean FTW! ;)
Dianne chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
This is a really interesting story. I like the story of the prohibitionist woman too, very unique.
GaelicAngel chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Oh those 2 poor boys, can't even get drunk without geting into least they know know where 2 start looking
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Wonderful job with the brothers and their conversation.

Now they have a place to start in search of the ghost.

I enjoyed reading this chapter, it was fun. I love just having the brothers on a hunt, no demons or angels after them.

Thanks for the smile.
Amy chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
I love the banter and the movie references. Lol. And then Dean rambling. "We do ghosts. Well, don't do ghosts, but..." "I never joke about bars." Oh Dean I love you so. Lol. I wonder if it was the ghost that went to their room. Kinda weird mo for a Casper isn't it? Hm... Can't wait to see what happens next.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Lol, this is such a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Lol, that was great! :)
TraSan chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
First of all - I was actually right maybe? Woot!

“Carry Nation,” Sam said again. “The Carry Nation.”

The barkeep just nodded again, his expression saying, “Duh.”

“Somebody wanna fill in the historically challenged?” Dean said, clearly frustrated.

“She was a famous prohibitionist,” Sam turned in time to see Dean fold himself back inside the car. He might be using Sam’s head wound as an excuse, but Dean was close to falling down himself. He’d taken too many knocks in too short a time.“Wilson? Tom Hanks? Castaway?” He held his hands above his head with fingers sticking straight up. “You know? Wilson? With the...” He waggled his fingers like it was long hair sticking up.

Sam knew what his brother was talking about, but he wasn’t amused and he wasn’t in the mood, so he just continued to stare at him.

It cracks me up when Sam truly is clueless about some of the movie/music trivia that Dean brings up, but also when he just gets this look of long suffering and Dean kind of trails off. I don't know why, it just amuses the heck out of me.

Great partial reveal chapter. Looking forward to the next installment.
InSecret chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Too lazy to sign in... but I'm LURVING this. More plz! :)
AlecDeanFan chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
Well, they didn't get bottles thrown at them, just their room trashed. Poor guys can't even relax in their own room now. That is one seriously vindictive and persistant ghost. She definitely has a major grudge against Dean and Sam. As always, can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
You did a great job writing the action scenes, though poor Dean and Sam are taking a beating from all the alcohol bottles.

They definitely have one angry spirit after them. Though the spirit doesn't know, she just picked the wrong guys to haunt.

Thanks for the wonderful update.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »