Reviews for Glass Half Empty
marinawings chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
fascinating story so far! as is usual in your stories, dean and sam are well characterized. i can absolutely hear them saying their dialogue. i can see their expressions-which makes me laugh sometimes. and the story is nice and strange. i love that! it's not every day that i get to read a story about sam and dean having to figure out why they keep getting hit by flying bottles. excellent! i'd love to read more!
Hjalmar chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
“So what do we do?”

“We’re in a drugstore. We can have a first aid party.”

Loved that line ) Very good story!
TraSan chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
You couldn't resist the Dean angst! :)

So, what kind of prohibitionist ghost is throwing alcohol at them? Hee.

Your ability to consistently deliver original, entertaining fics is delightful. Again, some spot on dialogue and brotherly concern.

Excellent.
Amy chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
So, guessing this is the ghost of a chick who was affected in some way by alcoholism and now is nuts? Great. Just what our boys needed. And maimed again. *shakes head* They can't catch a break. And she's not bound to one place. That'll make things interesting.
Ash8 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Wow - that's a pretty nasty ghost!

Love this:

"Since they hit puberty, Dean had been hungry and Sam had been pissed,"

Hee!

Thanks for the update. I look forward to more. :)
AlecDeanFan chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Wow, that is one vicious ghost. You would think at some point that Dean would learn not to say anything about getting drunk, partying or going to a bar, at least until they get rid of this thing. Nah, that just wouldn't be Dean, would it? Loved Dean's comment about Eliot Ness following them to Walgreens, very funny. Also liked Dean telling the ghost, "Lady, I sucked at school." But apparently he did great with 'School House Rock'. I also totally agree with Dean's comment about why it always had to be him that had to suck it up and do what was better for everybody else. He's done that his whole life and still does. Sam's never once thought about everything Dean's had to give up for him or for their Dad. He was always too busy thinking about himself and what he's lost. By the way, you didn't have to worry, this story is already totally awesome. So, they're heading back to the bar. I hope they can avoid some of those flying bottles.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Yay! New story from you! *dances*

Great start. Spot on, perfect banter as per usual. :) And Season 1 boys! Joy! :D

Thanks

xx
tomash chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Nice start, you've got me intrigued. Looking forward to your next update. Thanks K.
stjra chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
YAY!

You know how much I love your fics and I have always had a soft spot for S1 so I can wait to see the rest of this!

Love the brother banter as always, you have such a way with these boys it's like poetry! :D

Thanks for sharing!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Always a welcome surprise when I find your name in my alert box, especially if we are going to visit the brothers early in the series. Plus you are always awesome about updating your stories promptly, thanks!

Great start, loved the brothers banter. Looks like a new mystery has found them.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.
InSecret chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I'm not really here. I'm totally writing my overdue essay. But, just quietly, not-here-me is cheering you on. So you know. *nods*
Amy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Poor Dean. I bet he really did need that shower. Lol. Sam certainly wasn't going to take pitty on him. But he better watch, I think Dean was serious about the mug. *snicker* And what kind of bar did they walk into? Another ghost? One who likes to belt people w/bottles? Lol. Dean. "I was wrong. It says hit me." Oh I love him. Sam has his work cut out, he might have a concussion.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Yay for S1! I've missed that, too. And it's just refreshing that the only thing they're arguing about is whether Dean was pushed into a grave by a little old lady or whether he tripped.

I don't know why, but I totally love the line about a big drink and a lot of little friends. And Dean's threat to beat Sam to death with his mug.

Intriguing finish, too. I'm looking forward to the rest, as usual.
AlecDeanFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Formally Alec's Angel, now AlecDeanFan. What can I say? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And, of course, this is great. Poor Dean, just can't catch a break. I must admit, you have the most unique and creative supernatural entities anyone has ever thought of. Apparently, the ghost doesn't even like the possibilty of anyone getting drunk no matter where they are. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Okay, now I have to confess that I had to stop reading a bit while I savored the image of Dean walking out of the shower. Anyway, thank you again for writing this. I so love the first season of Supernatural and I so love your writing. Update soon.
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
SQUEE!

Great start, S! I definitely enjoy a little nostalgic look into the boys' not so distant past.

As usual, the banter is priceless.

Your characterization was perfect for our S1 brothers.

Exciting beginning, looking forward to more.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »