Reviews for Imaginary
sayume214 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
This form of narration is not WRONG, but... it's not very interesting.

There is hardly any actual and relevant dialogue. It's like nobody said a single word while playing the match described. How did Masaharu and Hiroshi react? What did they say? Was there no verbal challenge going on? Did they not even greet one another when they got there? You're basically saying "so they played and they won." The description is too brief and not a real summary of how the match went on. What were the most intense moments? How did she adapt to playing with him, especially when he doesn't know what her style or strengths are at all!

Descriptions of the place, of the feelings of the moment, of visuals, of sounds; all of these serve to make the scenes vivid and fun to read! Conversations are super important too! They develop the characters and relationships and also serve for the readers to get to know them. If you only inform us of what their actions are rather than actually write of them doing it and how they do it, it is boring; it does not encourage the reader to truly feel captivated by the story or characters.
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
it seems kind of weird that she calls him Sanada-sama while she only calls Yukimura Yukimura. Is she an adoring fan?

Anyway, pretty good!
sakuraXXyume chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
I want a sequel! The story is so interesting and you're doing a great job in keeping it like that!
FantasiiBubbles chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
i'm demanding a sequel :)

because that's how awesome your story is
Kuma the wolf alchemist chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
I think you should have a sequal!
Hatsuyuki Suki chapter 10 . 10/25/2009
:3 that was a really sweet ending. I liked how Sanada show real emotion. I can't wait to see a sequal if u make one. :)
NerdyPassionLoves chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
I liked the ending
Hatsuyuki Suki chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
go sanada for making a move :)lol sorry for not commenting, i've been really busy. i feel bad since i normally comment every chapter. anyways this one was really sweet and i couldn't help but laugh at atobe. i never really liked the guy all to much. ego problems...oops i probably should stop talking :)
Kuma the wolf alchemist chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Haha you weren't kidding when you said you got chapters out fast
CreamieWings chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
aww this was so cute!

hopefully Sanada is always like that and it's not just the meds, lol!

Naumi totally owns Atobe at everything
NerdyPassionLoves chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
That's so cute! Your right, Sanada would have to trust someone alot to be able to sleep around them. I love this so much!
Kuma the wolf alchemist chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Cute! Hope you continue soon!
my pen name is pen name chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Another awesome chapter :)
CreamieWings chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
i love this chapter

haha sanada got sick

i wonder how the team thinks of her
Hatsuyuki Suki chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
aw poor Seiichi-kun :( but the time capsule really got to me. I really was starting to tear a little. It just goes to show you how nice it is to have close friends :)