Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
Zavod chapter 1 . 9/6
I'm not a fan of leaving bad reviews, but I was so disappointed by this story. There were gaps in logic throughout. There author would allude to ideas that had obviously been considered, but never written about. The characters would pull ideas or concepts out of thin air. The emotion was unearned or artificial. Character's mental states changed from paragraph to paragraph. Unrealistic behaviour made for a disjointed narrative. Fun and interesting concepts kept me reading, but the quality of the writing decreased as the story progressed. My apologies for the scathing review, but I wish someone had warned me away.
deathlyfire123 chapter 1 . 8/25
Ugh this story is too emotional, and focuses too much on the less important things
balrogtweety01 chapter 35 . 8/17
Phoenix: What can I say? This was flippin' awesome. I never thought of something like this until I read all the way through. I always thought these four would have made better friends. Ron, according to myself, was full of himself as was Ginny. I'm off to read the second part, only that I see it is on hiatus. I will watch out for more from you. Happy writing.
Zero018 chapter 5 . 7/28
He could do it even when training to practice on his other senses like hearing for when combating in a dark environment if the enemy wears something like Alistor Moody, or a werewolf like Fenrir Greyback, even if he gets hit with a blinding hex.
DarkishWhiteLord chapter 35 . 7/24
Good.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/15
(Insert Pinocchio nose here for every lie)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/15
Why didyou put this in the Manipulative Dumbledore section? Kinda stretching it there don't ya think?
katrinblanchet chapter 35 . 6/29
Hi, i quite enjoyed the whole storry, with some minors problemes here and there... but my only problem actually is that you didnt finish the sequel...
i loved your storry, and im really not happy that you didnt finish your ideas... :)
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 35 . 6/27
Amazing! I'm gonna go see about that sequel that's been mentioned!
gleefan2009 chapter 35 . 6/26
love it please write more
The ending didn't wrap up plot threads, unless the story was about Goldengaze and the sacrificial heroism of a wise mentor that everyone thought immortal. I had thought the story was shaping up to be a tale of students with founder powers, magic animal companions, magical animagus forms, goblin friends, multiple manors, titles, piles of gold and a super-awesome time-compression multi-compartment live-in shrinkable trunk, and from these characters we were expecting great things plot wise. Yes, they saved the school from an organised Death Eater attack, but they DIDN'T Save the School in the grander "this is worthy of prophecy" sense ... unifying the houses, magical races, etc.

I find myself a bit disappointed.
Death Eater combat banter is hillariously villainous.
When you say "Flint" I think Marcus Flint - from the Slytherin Quiddich team - instead of you OC house elf.
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 5/28
I love this idea with the eggs! First time for something like it, ever! Can't WAIT to read further!
balrogtweety01 chapter 6 . 4/28
OH you are wicked. I hate cliffies. I still haven't figured out what Harry's familiar is though.
3,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »