Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
a reader fan chapter 35 . 4/15
thanks for the tale. You have some very original ideas.
a reader fan chapter 28 . 4/14
I'm not usually crazy about super-powerful Harry stories, but you have some interesting ideas that keep me reading. Thanks for sharing.
Squarekiddo chapter 14 . 4/7
God this relationship your building is so childish, dosnt it irk you? Blushing hugs marriage, seriously, did you think when you thought of these relationships? their what. 19, 20? come on.
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 4/7
I sort of like it so far, but honestly whats with the cartoony 12 year old curshs with silly sparks of hands and blushes with hugs.
Not only have they not dont that before in Harry potter, but their almost 17, arent they abit to old to act like this?
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 4/7
This story is already complete, and I know my review isnt needed, but I wanted to make a guess for myself before I find out what they were.
Now I have the sneaking suspicion that their true familiar will be their patronuses, sort of makes sense in a roundabout way.
Who got them, Well Hermione of course, most likely Neville and Luna aswell.
Harry by patronus logic would get prongs, Hermione an otter, Luna a hare, and Neville a badger.
Funny thing is I both hope and think that Im wrong, but I would also make sense if im not, except for Neville of course, since badger isnt canon for him.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 33 . 4/1
and here I thought griffins were immune
stacygrrl2002 chapter 31 . 4/1
kewl. get'em Hermione. Revenge is sweet and oh, so cold
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 4/1
stacygrrl2002 chapter 28 . 4/1
very nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 26 . 4/1
Luna, Neville, Hermione, Harry...makes perfect sense. that man needs to go down hard
stacygrrl2002 chapter 25 . 4/1
nifty
stacygrrl2002 chapter 22 . 4/1
oops. wonder why they didn't turn them over. tommy will just find more anyway
stacygrrl2002 chapter 19 . 4/1
and here I thought a dire wolf was gonna chow down
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 4/1
oops. I thought he was a bad guy ringer albus drug in. kewl It's a shame they just can't get married, then they would have to be given separate quarters. too young, too political, too much hassle?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 4/1
that's the way I had it worked out. Makes the most sense.
2,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »