Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
mckertis chapter 35 . 6/18
Writing is pretty primitive, but i guess it will do for a level of a school play.
Golden Light 001 chapter 1 . 6/17
Take in your fanbases' ideas but be sure not to cater to each and every one.
WEAK! TOO MUCH DRAMA!
Better change titles from harry potter to hermione granger. Why do people still making fanfiction entitled harry potter but harry in their story is like a wimp compare to other character. Ugh...
Scarlet Lupin chapter 35 . 5/27
Ahhhhhh thank u this is awesome I love this story soooo much it's an amazing read and I hope there will be a sequel keep up the incredible work
vgriffin4 chapter 35 . 5/19
THIS WAS AN AMAZING STORY. I LOVE READING STORIES THAT KEEP ME RIVETED TO EACH AND EVERY CHAPTER. I LOVE AN AUTHOR WHO CAN TAKE THEIR CHARACTERS AND BRING THEM TO LIFE. TO WHERE I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. JUST LIKE YOUR STARTING OF THE WAR, YOU KNEW SOMEONE WOULD DIE AND YOU BROUGHT ALL THE CHARACTERS TO A POINT THAT YOU REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHO WOULD DIE. YOU REALLY HAVE AN AMAZING TALENT AS A WRITER. YOU GIVE LIFE TO BOTH YOUR STORY AND THE CHARACTERS. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL SOON COME BACK AND FINISH YOUR WORK. OR IF YOU HAVE FINISHED ON ANOTHER SITE PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR IF YOU HAVE ALLOWED A STORY TO BE ADOPTED. I ANXIOUSLY LOOK FORWARD TO AN UPDATE BUT I AM A PATIENT FAN, I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO WAIT AS LONG AS IT TAKES. I HAVE READ AND RE-READ PEOPLE'S WORK JUST BECAUSE IT WAS GOOD AND I LIKED IT. WHETHER IT WAS FINISHED OR NOT. THANK YOU FOR THE HOURS AND DAYS OF AMAZING ENTERTAINMENT. VICKY

PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET BY THE CAPS. IT SO I CAN SEE WHAT I WRITE.
shivram970 chapter 1 . 5/15
A very nice begining
TheSilverViolet chapter 1 . 5/8
You used the name "Harry" 140 times in this chapter. Good start, but to make it flow better you might want to go back and edit that later
clumsydolphin chapter 16 . 5/3
Wow! Like I said addicted!
clumsydolphin chapter 13 . 5/3
I am totally addicted to this story!
clumsydolphin chapter 12 . 5/3
I know the story is long over and I can't win but ooh I wanna play anyways! I think Hermione will be the slithering gifted
Silent angel chapter 23 . 4/30
I approve of you using different and interesting creatures for the familiars, but why does everyone everyone immediately recognize a pine martin? They aren'the exactly a common animal that most people know about. Heck, I have no idea what one is related to even.
wispshifter chapter 21 . 4/16
ud
IIEarlGreyII chapter 35 . 4/13
I hate a story that is lifted as complete but actually stops Midway through. I wish I hadn't read it.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 4 . 4/13
That weapon, really? I am starting to lose faith in this...luckily it is still written incredibly well.
2,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »