Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
HartleySkarsgard chapter 35 . 7/10
This was an amazing read!
Kerrion chapter 35 . 7/10
Seriously ? I’m sorry Hermione it wasn’t my fault . Ginny kissed me and I couldn’t do any thing , she forced me . It’s not like i could push the bitch off me she forced me . Do you know how pathetic that was ? He could have stop Ginny if he wanted to . You just wanted the added drama and then having it happened in front of the whole school and worse having Hermione witness it . It was uncalled for and stupid .
Isis78-13 chapter 33 . 6/12
noooooooo! Way to make me cry!
hiserd59 chapter 33 . 6/5
See, I was right you are heartless and deserve whatever fate has in store for you!
hiserd59 chapter 32 . 6/5
what a dick you are, I hope you find yourself in the same situation sometime, see how you like it when its your ass on the line! I can tell by the way you write that you truly enjoy dealing out misery, I feel sad for you.
It's a true shame that the sequel was never finished b/c I'd truly loved to have been able to read it.
(Nah, you just decided to kill him. You're the writer, it's in your control. You chose to kill him. You could have chosen to bring him back in the sequel you never finished, so...)
Bad Albus, bad!
Dumblefuck is an ass. (Stories where he's the "kindly old grandfather" make me physically ill - I literally can't read them)
Poor Nevvy...
(psst: eyes can't turn red whether in anger or not...but it sounds painful regardless! Ouch!)

First and foremost I am a Severus fan, but I do love to see when The Good Guys thwart an Evil Severus, lol.
I must not have been paying the right attention because I'm confused - somehow H, H, L, and N are going to be staying in the trunk real-time for 3 months but their-time will be 3...years? Won't they all look a lot older when they come up for air?
I have to wonder if Harry formally accepting his rings wouldn't solve a lot of problems.
I could see Neville's familiar being either a wolf or a bear! :D
Figures Dumblefuck wouldn't give a damn about Hermione or her parents. Harry's just a tool for him to use and tools don't need emotional support, right?
3,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »