Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
mysterycritic135 chapter 1 . 3/11
So far, I only have one problem with the story, but it's a bit of a major plothole. Harry is already biologically eligible to take Lordship of House Black. His grandmother on his father's side was Dorea Potter nee Black. As such, the blood ritual was completely unnecessary. Just to clarify, this was not a flame or a bash, merely noticing a plothole in the story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story, and I love how you've made the goblins out of be.

~Mystery Critic.
LtKettch chapter 35 . 2/15
This was a great read. I loved the original take on bringing unity to the magical world. The creative animangus forms were fitting and surprising. At first, I wasn’t sure of Luna’s characterization, but her more grounded, less dreamy nature fits in a story where she is fully loved and accepted. I’m looking forward to the sequel. That ending was tough. I hope you keep writingeither fanfic or original works.
Oh man! The birthday boy is washing dishes!
Volksbrot chapter 35 . 2/2
Fuckin' Hell. Even though they're still together, that was painful. Great story, mate.
I barely managed to finish this travesty. The characters are so fucking incredibly stupid I barely managed to keep clicking next. Regardless I won’t be wasting any of my time on any supposed sequel.
Wait, at the beginning, didn't Ragnok tell him loads of house elves were working for him?
seldombites chapter 35 . 1/18
This is an excellent story. I'm looking forward to the sequel, though I'll only read it if it is continued.
Good Nice
stevefocus chapter 35 . 12/31/2017
Great story really enjoyed it, shame the sequel has not been updated in nearly 6 years.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Bronze chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
Well even with the obvious power staring me in the face I still didn't see what Hermione was doing as the power! Oh well. I can't see the forest for the trees.
Bronze chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
But of course the meddler makes an appearance! He has his plans for not only Harry's future but the entire magical world! He's so far gone he believes his own publicity!
hermitted chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
I read this fanfiction a very long time back, all I could remember was Harry getting Potter inheritance. Took me time to find the story. Going to read it again! ahah!
Bronze chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
I find it very interesting that it took this long for the Death Eaters to get around to attacking the Grangers. I mean as corrupt as the Ministry is, why did it take so long for DEs to find and attack the Grangers? Could it be that the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder told his pet DE to let slip where the Grangers lived? Yeah, I know he's supposed to be against killing but I don't believe it! I believe he simply wants to keep his own hands clean. He did, after all, set up the Potters. He's also been setting up Harry since first year. So he's just as dark as Riddle. Only he sends others to do his dirty work so he can deny having any part in it.
3,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »