Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
Smh chapter 14 . 9/27
I haven't seen reviews or read past this chapter, but wtf.

Enough with the marriages while they're in school. It's so stupid, unromantic, and you haven't really even built any real relationship between Harry and Hermione. Like at all. They just "discovered" their love for each other not too long ago. Just no.
teedub chapter 13 . 9/25
Good for Neville. Why is it OK for her to shoot him with an arrow but the moment Hermione is in danger of even a scratch, and her opponent fights back everyone is horrified?
teedub chapter 12 . 9/25
Gah! Enough about "poor me, I'm so weak, wahhhh! I have scars, I'm hideous!" It is not becoming at all and frankly, it's exhausting to even contemplate being in Harry's position and having to indulge her on a daily basis. Plus, what does that say about how she thinks of Harry? He has scars, is he hideous? It's been over a year at this point, enough already! Try giving back a little of what Harry has given you and if don't want to be weak, then stop being weak and wallowing in self pity.
teedub chapter 8 . 9/25
Hermione is such a hyprocrite. She's bitching and moaning about the things that she would bluntly tell Harry to get over if not those exact words. Yeah, it sucks being bedridden when injured but she didn't show half as much compassion for harry when he was in the same circumstances. And that includes grieving over a death. She never showed near the same amount of consideration for Harry as harry has shown for her.

IMHO, she's not near good enough for Harry.
Ethan76 chapter 2 . 9/19
A little bit much of the whole "Harry gets everything better for no reason and without prompting..." but I'm sure the next chapters will be better. It's just, "Here's this special trunk, new familiar, goblin tutor, time dilation chamber, and untraceable wand... Oh and I happen to know about all this stuff you got, so you don't need to figure it out by yourself. I'll even help make your stuff better..." To me there was too much just gifted to Harry, he didn't need to work for it. I mean hell, a bloody letter would have been fine to figure out how to work the trunk, and Sirius could have explained the Lordship at least a little. And the Dumbledore thing wasn't ever really explained... Gah I recommend an edit/rewrite of the first two chapters.
Fadingspirit chapter 34 . 9/19
Is Willowsong's name from Warriors too?
Fadingspirit chapter 17 . 9/19
WARRIORS! Yes! I'm a huge fan of Warriors and Harry Potter. Goldengaze is such a cool name.
Janie.ohio chapter 35 . 9/2
fun story, though I could tell when you started to lose steam, as it became more rushed and less compelling. I really enjoyed the first 2/3s, though. great job.
RT89 chapter 35 . 8/2
beautiful ending, great story the entire way.
RT89 chapter 19 . 8/1
A Kneazle fits Luna nicely, shocked we didn't see the dire wolf pop out again when Luna got hurt.
RT89 chapter 1 . 7/30
Outstanding first chapter!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 35 . 7/10
This was an amazing read!
Kerrion chapter 35 . 7/10
Seriously ? I’m sorry Hermione it wasn’t my fault . Ginny kissed me and I couldn’t do any thing , she forced me . It’s not like i could push the bitch off me she forced me . Do you know how pathetic that was ? He could have stop Ginny if he wanted to . You just wanted the added drama and then having it happened in front of the whole school and worse having Hermione witness it . It was uncalled for and stupid .
Isis78-13 chapter 33 . 6/12
noooooooo! Way to make me cry!
hiserd59 chapter 33 . 6/5
See, I was right you are heartless and deserve whatever fate has in store for you!
3,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »