Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
Buzzyman746 chapter 1 . 5/6
I never had any clue as to why harry just outright trusted Dumbledore, he basically caused his poor upbringing by giving him to the dursleys and not checking up on him. Then bringing an extremely powerful object (sorcerer's stone). And probably one of the worst was when he basically used a dark artifact (goblet of fire) I mean if you don't complete the tasks given their magic is stripped which most commonly leads to death. Anyone at anytime could've made a take. like stab yourself and not tell them and even if the found out they'd still die. like goddamn I think dumbledore's okay but but come on man be a little more responsible
Infinitely good up the good work!
K chapter 35 . 4/20
Great story. Loads of imagination and quality. Well done. Thank you for a superb read.
K chapter 6 . 4/19
Continuing very well.
K chapter 2 . 4/19
A very intriguing start.
Ricee chapter 12 . 4/18
this is reminding me alot of that one cringy fic where they turned into a dragon at the end
E.Elliot chapter 35 . 4/1
I love it!
renowned-warrior chapter 26 . 3/29
Iceland? Why Iceland? Do you realise how big the country Iceland is? The chances of them finding her like that is less than unrealistic. I mean Iceland is larger pr. m2 than countries like Hungary, Austria, South Korea, UAE.
Or, by comparison, for Americans, Iceland is the size of the state of Kentucky, and larger than Virginia, Indiana, and Main.
I get that you needed a place with limited population density, but may I suggest for another time a smaller Island or island group. The Faroe Islands, for example, could have been an alternative. Other alternatives could be the volcanic island of Jan Mayen (Svalbard) or perhaps one of the Shetland Islands.
wtf dumb as a door (fumbledick- sorry, fumbledork- i mean, dumbledork- ykw i'm gonna stop trying)
but like seriously that asshole

'mione should've just stunned snape and made a run for it *sobs*
Harmione chapter 26 . 2/24
Probably a animagus that is a phoenix, Albus u dumb-old-dork.

No offence to the writer
p10111 chapter 1 . 1/27
orthankg1 the first thing I saw was your comment. WHY!? now I'm going to read this wondering how that happened. harpoon attack, buckbeak, draco tripping over his skirt. draco tripping over snapes skirt. does umbridge secretly abduct kittens and put them in those plates? Seriously it could be anything now. really hope it's not a bookshelf or potion accident.
orthankg1 chapter 5 . 1/21
My kitten wants me to tell you that the killing off of crookshanks is absolutely the worst choice you could have possibly made.

His human agrees.
gimpysgirl chapter 4 . 1/10
Only ten years late on a review: I've already read a good many fanfics. This story is a good one. I know, I know, it takes all kinds. I've read romance, time travel, etc. but this is the kind of story where one can cheer Harry as someone proactive in his efforts. The reader (even an older woman) can feel a kinship with the hero, as if maybe I could've done that in his circumstances. That's when you realize that you, Phoenix, have done a remarkable thing. Here I sit with my body recovering from cancer - chemo, double mastectomy, anemia, radiation - and I'm thinking "If I was Harry, I could do that!" Thanks for this story.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 12/20/2021
HEADBASTARDS MUST DIE.

Sorry, have to follow the Policy. Well written.
3,231 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »