Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
Winsome248 chapter 1 . 5/6
I read most of it because I skipped some parts that didn't make attitude from Harry to Dumbles feels weak in a lot of ways. Like agreeing to be alone in his office sends up huge red flags. In my opinion the more public the confrontation the more open the information Dumbles has been keeping. Like dumbles accusing harry of being dark and not giving much of a comeback is terrible. Sorry but alot can be done to make things make sense.
WickedOne94 chapter 35 . 3/9
awesome
WickedOne94 chapter 1 . 3/7
I think...Luna neville hermione...the last ones a tossup but...one to go to the twins since theyre linked anyway
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 3/6
Ok Review! This is your review. Making a demand for one at the end of a summary is a huge turn off. If I read this on the back of the book or before the dedication then I would have tossed the book away or told the teacher that they were crazy to assign the book if the author demanded such a thing in the first place. Because it is a form of disrespect especially to any of your readers out there. Unlike others I know how to censor myself without the need of a certain key showing it. I personally think that you need to do better and not make demands of your readers like you did here
HarryTheHorcrux chapter 23 . 2/11
"Harry's and Hermiones room was done with a mixture of red, gold, silver and green as trubute to the houses of which they were heirs to"

So in other words, their room was Christmas themed? Red and green together are always going to clash.
chuffed4angst chapter 35 . 11/29/2023
I really enjoyed this well-plotted story.

There are a few places, unfortunately, where your lack of continuity was a bit jarring. The one that bothered me from the time it happened through to the end of the story was the fact you made a complete liar if Harry when he told Hedwig:
"I don't care that you're not a familiar," Harry objected. "You're my friend, and you've been with me for years. I would never dream of replacing you."
And then Harry dropped her like a stinky hot potato. Sure, he sent her to Hermione's house so Hedwig could tell Harry to go save Hermione. But despite Hedwig's help, Harry didn't so much as think of his supposed friend with him for the rest of the story.

It was a little thing, but for all you tried to make Harry's really good guy, I couldn't help but think he was pretty shitty for dumping Hedwig. It didn't totally ruin the story. I only point this out in hopes that you try to follow up on little details in future writing.
Karou WindStalker chapter 33 . 11/18/2023
wish this had continued
sravansai chapter 1 . 10/8/2023
Hermione is a hypocrite she should not have returned.
Elbozo chapter 4 . 9/28/2023
Samurai swords have a square guard and unusually long hilts
Elbozo chapter 3 . 9/28/2023
OOOHHH I WANT A BLOODY EGG
Elbozo chapter 2 . 9/28/2023
ERIC IS A TOP G I WANT A FUCKING CRYSTAL WAND
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 9/6/2023
I like your idea for familiar eggs and love that it helps Harry know his true friends. I think they will go to Hermione, Neville and Luna. Not sure what they will be. Something smart for Hermione, something Loyal and Brave for Neville and something ethereal and beautiful for Luna.
1Guest1 chapter 35 . 8/27/2023
Good job.

Pity about the weaselettes machinations, fumblemores ineptness and Rufus's audacity.
1Guest1 chapter 24 . 8/27/2023
Hmm..

I hope harry guts the goat fucker
Toolazytologin chapter 12 . 8/26/2023
About fekking time they realised their feelings for each other
3,299 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »