Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
Anitaxp chapter 35 . 8/4
What a great story! I truly enjoyed the ride :)
I know it was very fantastical and with too many improbable things from canon, but that is exactly the beauty of the fanfictions. I love that you made sure to explain what was different and give us context with your new rules. I am excited to start the sequel and see where do their journeys will take them.
Thank you for sharing!
K chapter 35 . 7/2
Great story! Even though I feel that I have read it before, or something very similar, it is still a really superb story.
K chapter 7 . 7/2
Enjoying this!
Lewito chapter 22 . 6/14
i really found stupid the no kill rule
Nah, no reason to kill off Hermione's parents.
Buzzyman746 chapter 1 . 5/6
I never had any clue as to why harry just outright trusted Dumbledore, he basically caused his poor upbringing by giving him to the dursleys and not checking up on him. Then bringing an extremely powerful object (sorcerer's stone). And probably one of the worst was when he basically used a dark artifact (goblet of fire) I mean if you don't complete the tasks given their magic is stripped which most commonly leads to death. Anyone at anytime could've made a take. like stab yourself and not tell them and even if the found out they'd still die. like goddamn I think dumbledore's okay but but come on man be a little more responsible
Infinitely good up the good work!
K chapter 35 . 4/20
Great story. Loads of imagination and quality. Well done. Thank you for a superb read.
K chapter 6 . 4/19
Continuing very well.
K chapter 2 . 4/19
A very intriguing start.
Ricee chapter 12 . 4/18
this is reminding me alot of that one cringy fic where they turned into a dragon at the end
E.Elliot chapter 35 . 4/1
I love it!
renowned-warrior chapter 26 . 3/29
Iceland? Why Iceland? Do you realise how big the country Iceland is? The chances of them finding her like that is less than unrealistic. I mean Iceland is larger pr. m2 than countries like Hungary, Austria, South Korea, UAE.
Or, by comparison, for Americans, Iceland is the size of the state of Kentucky, and larger than Virginia, Indiana, and Main.
I get that you needed a place with limited population density, but may I suggest for another time a smaller Island or island group. The Faroe Islands, for example, could have been an alternative. Other alternatives could be the volcanic island of Jan Mayen (Svalbard) or perhaps one of the Shetland Islands.
wtf dumb as a door (fumbledick- sorry, fumbledork- i mean, dumbledork- ykw i'm gonna stop trying)
but like seriously that asshole

'mione should've just stunned snape and made a run for it *sobs*
3,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »