Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
Kushka chapter 35 . 4/28/2019
Great story. I hope the sequel is complete
Guest chapter 23 . 4/28/2019
Capta vitute
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 4/22/2019
well why not use the ruddy portkey?
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 4/21/2019
having messed about with re-enactment I can tell you an axe isn't slow, it's wicked fast and subtler than you would thing. Its main disadvantage is that it's easier to cut the head from the haft than to shatter a well-forged blade. Don't get me wrong, I like a decent broadsword, but an axe in each hand feels pretty good VIKING POWER!
Pixie8859 chapter 35 . 4/9/2019
Excellent story, well paced, love the way Dumbles is portrayed as I always thought there was something wrong with him. Off to read the sequel hopefully?
christinemarie13 chapter 35 . 3/21/2019
I liked this. It was interesting though I'm sad to see that the sequel was never finished. I'm debating whether to read what was written or pretend that everything was wrapped up even though it really wasn't. There were things throughout that I may not have liked or would have changed but the thing that really irked me was the kiss in the last chapter. For Hermione to believe that Harry would cheat on her at all let alone with Ginny in front of others in the middle of the Great Hall just doesn't seem rational. I can understand being hurt temporarily but for her to think he'd throw away years of their relationship just didn't hold for me.
Whookimo chapter 26 . 3/19/2019
of course you ended it that way.
Whookimo chapter 5 . 3/18/2019
wouldn't a hydrating potion just be water? unless it hydrates faster than normal...
Talullah93 chapter 35 . 3/17/2019
Amazing story! Loved it! Thank you so much for the experience
Ame's world chapter 35 . 3/4/2019
A wonderfulistic fanfic !
Thanks a lot !
I hope to read more
Guest chapter 35 . 2/10/2019
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT️️️️
BoredKing chapter 14 . 2/9/2019
Harry should be furious with Hermoine for refusing to lower the wards. I figured he woould be smarter and more mature after years of training. Hermoine actions deserve to be reprimanded as much as Nevilles or she will do something as stupid in the future.
Monster King chapter 35 . 1/9/2019
Great story I enjoyed it
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 12 . 11/30/2018
... that’s what you call brutal. He doesn’t have to wake up at 5 and go to sleep at 10 at the earliest. That schedule gives him about 2-3 hours more rest and sleep than I had in middle school.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 8 . 11/30/2018
I am an archer. You are not supposed to look at your arrow until at least 3 seconds after releasing it. Also, there are many different types of bows, and different types would be easier to use. For example, a compound bow is normally hard to pull to anchor(where your hand is before shooting), but once you get to anchor, it is much easier to hold it there. Recurve bows are the standard type that you see in movies and the like. These aren’t as hard to pull back, but are much harder to keep at anchor. Also, both of these bows have sights, which do have to be adjusted for different distances, but compound bow sights have 5 different sights, so you don’t have to adjust as much for different distances. Also, hitting a target with your eyes closed that is farther that 10 Meters is insanely hard, without weeks of practice, and those weeks of practice amount to nothing since you can only hit that one target with your eyes closed. I know they have magic, but either make the bow have some kind of homing enchantment, make it realistic, or use a different weapon
3,233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »