Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spiritual Heirs
gimpysgirl chapter 4 . 1/10
Only ten years late on a review: I've already read a good many fanfics. This story is a good one. I know, I know, it takes all kinds. I've read romance, time travel, etc. but this is the kind of story where one can cheer Harry as someone proactive in his efforts. The reader (even an older woman) can feel a kinship with the hero, as if maybe I could've done that in his circumstances. That's when you realize that you, Phoenix, have done a remarkable thing. Here I sit with my body recovering from cancer - chemo, double mastectomy, anemia, radiation - and I'm thinking "If I was Harry, I could do that!" Thanks for this story.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 12/20/2021
HEADBASTARDS MUST DIE.

Sorry, have to follow the Policy. Well written.
Makimass chapter 35 . 12/15/2021
shittiest ending I've ever read, my god you let a manipulative bastard free without consequences and the weasleys too wtf
Makimass chapter 22 . 12/15/2021
So much for the 3 years of training lmao they almost got destroyed by mere death eaters
Makimass chapter 9 . 12/15/2021
Why can't hermione and harry control their emotions well when they learned occlumency? they keep "snapping" at each other and "shifting uncomfortably"?
Makimass chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
im confused, is ron a good firend or not?
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 12 . 12/14/2021
Now I got that end song of Dora The Explorer in my head. We did we did it we did it!
Littledutchiefirefly chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
Hedwig cares so much for Harry. I truly understand why he was so heart broken when she died
Guest chapter 35 . 10/19/2021
Fucking trash
Sagnik Basu chapter 9 . 10/10/2021
It is a little bit of a surprise,buterfect given the circumstances, to make Hermione the heir of slytherin ( she named her familiar after Winky after all, like the heir of slytherin), and I for one am unable to figure out how Neville may be related or acquainted to the centaurs. Also to relate Luna to the fairies is perfect, but given Luna's greater perceptibility to other beings shouldnot she be the propagandist of more than one sector? Finally what of the werewolves,giants and trolls?
shamelessmari chapter 35 . 9/28/2021
Whoa what a story! Absolutely loved it!
tomascatts chapter 34 . 9/9/2021
When Dumbledore started on his speech about killing bull shit Harry should have called him out about his trying to kill Luna and Fay
tomascatts chapter 31 . 9/9/2021
Dumbledore's a manipulative pos
tomascatts chapter 27 . 9/9/2021
Gee Dumbledore you got an angry note from four people then four students disappeared. And here you thought you were smart
tomascatts chapter 2 . 9/9/2021