Reviews for Hope Springs Eternal
CatchingStar chapter 20 . 9/8
It's too bad you haven't written in a long time. This is a good story. I enjoyed most of the chapters except for this last one. It was the toughest one for me to read. It is not bad written but I felt horrible for Esme. She is such a sweet person, she works so hard... it was so hard to read her suffering so deeply. I wish you would write at least one more chapter to make things right for her.

There were moments through the story that I thought Carlisle was really mean, when he laughed and joked about the kid's fear and in this chapter he was bad. What he said and not realizing how Esme was hurting and did not want to have sex... for someone so compassionate, he was extremely insensitive.

The story has a lot of potential and I wish you would change your mind and continue.
mynameisicy chapter 20 . 9/6
I know it's been years, but please, please update this story. Please. Oh, pretty please.

It's so silly, I know, but I live through this story (and stories like this one). It's so amazing, getting to be completely taken away by a story... When I read this - and I've read it so many times, I'm pretty sure I can recite the whole thing - I just disappear. There is nothing except for this story. I feel like I'm in the house with them. Even down to your details of describing their house, I can see everything.

You have truly created something magical and it has touched my life in unimaginable ways. Whenever I feel unloved or unwanted, I re-read this story and I just... I just know it's not true.

Thank you.
tinkerbear10 chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
I love it alot and hope there is so much more to it!
Spawn chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
I just have to tell you, that you did an amazing job on this story. You can feel the thoughts and emotions of the characters. They're all so fragile and emotionally damaged, even Carlisle and Esme. Children of the system are continually abused by the system that is supposed to help heal and protect them.

It's no wonder that Jasper, Rosalie, and Bella are so uncertain of their place and fear being thrown out or forced to leave. They constantly fear losing the only stable loving home they've had. My heart broke for Rosalie and Jasper's past, for Bella's loneliness, Alice's neediness, Esme' fear of not being good enough. I thought you handled some very sensitive subjects well. This is a fabulous story and I hope that someday you'll consider finishing it.

I would love to see The Cullens overcome these obstacles and be able to adopt Rosalie, Jasper, and Bella. I think it's possible for the kids to not just survive, but also thrive in the right setting. I hope that if Jake told Billy about what Bella said, that he comes to the realize that there was probably a misunderstand and gives them a chance to clear it up.

There is so much potential for this story and I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing.
Ari loves all 2k14 chapter 20 . 1/8/2015
I love your Carlisle! I seriously do, he's my favorite with his sassiness, witty comments, your portray of him makes me want to love him and hit him at the same time. He sometimes reminds me of an older/oldest brother more so than a father...like one who has to now take care of his younger siblings. I think your development of all the characters is amazing. I hope that you will continue soon, I think a bond can go far between Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and Bella. Where Esme Rosalie Alice and Edward have another. Oh and happy new year!
FunFanFicForYou chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This is the third time I've read this, and its still awesome! Please continue!
Chimaera.me chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
poor esme, you really love making everyone miserable do you? I liked your story but Esme was really to much, it kind of got like those stories where everything just keeps on going wrong. I also think you put to much on Carlisle this way. taking care of foster kids is hard, taking care of 6 must be harder and if you don't have a stable relationship it soon becomes impossible. Carlisle shouldn't be the one, everybody and their dog leans on. It makes the story less believable.
FunFanFicForYou chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Awesome story write more soon!
Amy Hamato chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
I really hope you'll continue this.
Puppy chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
Uppdate soon
NicNick chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
WOW! Very different story line! I LIKE IT THOUGH! It shows everyones point of view and a look into a family life of foster kids! What they COULD be thinking, and How they COULD interpret things in someone else's home! Little things we don't think twice about you've shown that to someone else they could not only mean the world but how they could see things so differently!
alexiana75 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
I'm speechless. Again. You have amazing psychological knowlege. I'm waiting for the time when she will talk to him.
When we'll find out what happended with Maggie?
alexiana75 chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
Well, it is the first time when I read about an argument between the-two-perfect-lovers. But you did wonderfull, with a perfectly motif for an argument. Congratulation, for another very well written chapter
alexiana75 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Sweet mother og God. I could'nt even read all of that. My soul is crying. Poor girl...I hope Esme or Carlisle will understand what is goin' on in her mind
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
I'm sppechless...Again. Amazing, very accurate description (have you read artcles about it? I hope you did know it from first hand...)