Reviews for Blood Relatives
taylorlautnerforever chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
i can't wait to know what happens next
coyotehale chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
why do I have a feeling that either the Volturi took her, that she was kidnapped, or she was off trying to find Maddi? idk, maybe I am just crazy... I think I'm just crazy. Scratch that, I am crazy!

! hehe

Keep on writing,

Daisy
TwilightAndJBfan chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
great chapter! i love your story!(:
TwilightAndJBfan chapter 17 . 7/12/2010
i love this story! it is very good! i want you to keep writing and i hope it doesn't take months to post it! because i like to read new chapters every day! :) yeah so please keep writing!
sweetchocoholic73 chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
Will pouting make you update faster? That's what I thought. My pout has nothing on the Cullen pout. Jazz informs me that while I love the chapter I'm exasperated at being left with yet another cliffie! ;) Interesting stuff, can't wait to see what's next! Who's the visitor? Much as I like the idea that it's Matt, it seems a bit cliche. That doesn't mean I won't be squealing like Alice if it does turn out to be Matt. The story is very intriguing, I hope that the updates come a bit quicker, but unfortunately RL gets in the way way too often. Sigh. Till next time sweetie, JoJo
VriskaLee chapter 15 . 3/19/2010
Love it and can't wait for the next update.

Keep on writing, love libby.
MsLaura chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
This is a very good story, i haven't seen one like it before ! :) I can't wait for the next chapter! ,, You should check out my story too if you'd like,, it's called Red as Crimson. :) It's not about twilight, but it's about mythical people :)

Saralyn!
kyrandiana chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Tis very good you've got me hooked keep up the great awesome work update again real soon
sweetchocoholic73 chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Oh. What next? What next? Great story. :D
VriskaLee chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
Poor Maddi, are you going to make her happy again?

You better or I shall hunt you down.

Nah just joking... I love your story.

xoxo.
maryam hashim chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
come on update it
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
it is kinda weird i don tunderstand it fully
twilight1801 chapter 13 . 2/5/2010
Ah... I cant wait to see what Alice does! Scream, maybe? Ha! Im still reading! Cant wait for the update!
Miss.Abby-Dixon chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
great chapter
Fluffy Green Thing chapter 13 . 1/29/2010
aww i love family reunions