Reviews for Crush
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/25
Haha! Very cute. Loved the last couple lines of dialogue. You've pushed their relationship forward, but these last two lines show us that they are still *them* and dating isn't going to change their push and pull banter. Thanks for this!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Great job!:)
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
HA! I love you!
xNeariax chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Haha, loved it! I could totally see that happen. Great story, well written and very true to the characters in my opinion. :)
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
thanks, that was a really great story! i know it says the story is complete but i sure wouldn't mind if you continued it! :)
Pol chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
- “So this…you think this might get me off the hook about the whole taking out a bank loan to buy out Zoe thing? Not a chance, Cal, not a chance.” Loved it :)!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I was so excited to see you're writing lie to me fics now. I used to love your csi fics :-D This was brilliant. I like the way you have used the flashbacks, and the little reference to her wearing black all the time and not pink :-) You've captured the characters perfectly and this was a fun storyline. Thank you!
lgmtreader chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I enjoyed your story; had me laughing out loud in several places! I love how you followed up on the episode and did it over pizza :-) Very nice interactions between Cal, Gillian, and Emily.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I loved this! Emily was fantastic in this. When she said she was going to the bathroom for a very long time to avoid any awkwardness I cracked up! Great job!
3rdrocker chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So sweet and totally in character! Thank you!
and-angels chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I love this story... I'm still laughing at Emily's coment
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh, this is lovely! In-character, and a great use of flashbacks and Emily. I'd love to read more, either as a follow-up or another Cal/Gillian story.
Solivagant chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aw I liked it! I love the Emily and Cal interaction in this) The beginning part kinda confused me though, with you saying Zoe was Cal's wife...?

Well anyway, I hope you write more Lie to Me in the future!

lilylynn chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
So cute! Love how he was nervous. Emily is such a good matchmaker. :)

Thanks for sharing! Hope to see more!