Reviews for Promises
Starshinedown chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Hooray Emily, for getting the sheriff to be amenable and almost friendly. Reading Rossi's POV was interesting...can't wait to see what happens next.
tearbos chapter 9 . 11/22/2009
Great story!

I have to say the whole Elle thing was totally unexpected and weirded me out in some ways! But, I'm glad that she and Reid reached a level of understanding in the end.
OTHlover04 chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
wow, totally not what i was expecting. very well written :)
smacky30 chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
Well done. You wrapped it up very nicely. A very twisted scenario - perfect for Gideon and Elle.
LadyPuzzler chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
Ah the twists and turns... gotta love it... another wonderful chapter...
VeronicaD13 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
I knew Elle was nuts and vigilante but this takes the cake, even for her. Did she think about trying to get him into therapy? Well at least she's going to the big house now and others will be kept safe.

LadyPuzzler chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
A... I'm leaving?... Laid his credentials and gun down? Off to find Elle? How can you leave me hanging like this! LOL LOL.. awesome story!
VeronicaD13 chapter 7 . 10/23/2009
Okay, what just happened? Did he leave b/c he knew he needed to go find Gideon? How did he know where he was? Of course, I'm just assuming that he is with Elle, but maybe he just thinks she knows where he is, or that she has a letter for him or something.

VeronicaD13 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
WoW! Can we say TWIST? What're they up to now? Elle can't be with Gideon! She's nuts and a vigilante, and he's all uuber law and no more nutballs! Unless of course he wants to USE vigilante in order to find the peeps that killed his son... Hm - interesting... I'll be thinking on THAT one!

tfm chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Oh, SNAP.
OTHlover04 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
love it :)
CSIGeekFan chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
You have done a fabulous job on keeping everyone in character and capturing their voices. I can really see the characters, like it's an episode laid out in front of me. Now I just need some popcorn.
CSIGeekFan chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
Oh, excellent. I'm so very much enjoying this story. I look forward to the next chapters!
luv0817 chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
YAY! A new story- and in the CM universe, too!

Just finished chp. 2 and I'm totally enthralled!
Apodrru chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
Great so far. Can't wait to read more!