Reviews for Ring Child
Doc Junior chapter 11 . 10/10
Oh nice, there is a change there because the battle had already begun before they arrive ! How is Archir going to fight, will he use what gandalf taught him ? Let's see !
Doc Junior chapter 10 . 10/10
I enjoy reading your story and Archir is cute indeed. But I hope, your are not going to follow always the books with the same story only adding scenes with Archir. I hope you have surprises ans plot changes. Lets read more to find out !
Littwink chapter 8 . 10/5
Wow, Galadriel seems to have some privacy issues.
tamashiyuki chapter 28 . 9/14
Realmente me gusto mucho tu fic! Una buena y larga lectura...
ArlingtonWhyNot chapter 2 . 7/22
I wonder if a Patronus would damage the Riders...
EikaRose chapter 1 . 6/10
No they doesn't become istari because of old age they chose that form!
they tell years by winters not summers
Secretly Toast chapter 21 . 5/16
This story is wonderful! I love it when a story I like is actually long instead if me getting into the plot then it ending after two chapters. Keep up the good work!
Waffles chapter 11 . 5/16
I love this story so much! I live the little harry goes to middle earth in some way shape or form storys and this one is either my favorite or one of them! thanks for having so many chapters!
LavenderCloud chapter 10 . 5/1
I lost my password but this is myscreen name.
I havent read this in a few years.
But i still love theh plot and you choice for harrys age along with his name/title. 3yrs old is a great chioce because hes : young enough to sleep through booring rides, say childish and honest things, he doesn't know this world so the inosent remained, lovable, and everyone expects him to be carried (light size cuddled) not walk long distances. cuteness that tugs on the heart strings. If Archer was five then half of those benefits would be gone, he would be expected to contribute more on the fights. An fight with sords, would likely be too hard on his sweet heart, how he didn't get to be a kid.
3 years is strong enugh for Archir to move talk and speak in an understanding voice. I love how Archer has his mind but still be influenced by his now true form. Adoption of Archer is good for anyone.
I seem to have repeated your reasons but these are my favorite parts of (your creativity) In age choice.
this is a 8 of ten, and will get higher thebmore i read
sparkreader chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
Hey I love the story so far. I've read stories about Harry as child in Middle Earth or as an Istar but never as both at once. It may not be super original but it's entertaining and a good read. I only noticed a few things you could fix if you ever edit this because I'm sure die-hard Tolkien fans will point them out. For one, Eomer is Theoden's nephew and thus, Eowyn's cousin I believe. Not her brother. Also, Elrond is Lord of Rivendell but he is not a king. Rivendell is not a city but where Elronds home is. It just happens to be a very big home. I think you referred to Aragorn as half-Elven at one point as well. He is the adopted son of Elrond butts of the dunadain. While he may live longer than a normal man, he does not have the immortality of the elves. Then again, you may have changed things to fit better with your story but I thought I'd point them out anyway. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories!
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
Sequel please?
Rae chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
So Archir is two foot tall something? XD TINY! And good beginning. But I think even a three year old (and especially one that is 17 mentally) would opt to dress themselves. But I get why you didn't have him fuss at the beginning and all. Can see him accepting these a bit easier with Gandalf being a bit like Dumbledore so someone familiar.
kei chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
why papa? grandpa is more like it