Reviews for Want
rlk19952 chapter 22 . 7/25
Please update
TheFluffyBakura chapter 22 . 4/9
Ya know? XDD I think one of Axel's friends would have a "talk" about this when they find out. Someone gotta talk to Ax and tell him that he kinda overreacted.
I'm addicted to this story lol. Please continue.
Mlanie762 chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
Last time I read this fic, chapter 22 wasn't on, so I was overjoyed to see an update! But when I checked, it says you last updated in 2013... Now being at the end of 2015, I hope, wish, pray that you will take the time to continue (or finish would be more like it) this wonderful fanfiction. I NEED to know what will happen to them all. This is such a beautiful story, it would be a shame to leave it unfinished... So please, PLEASE! Try to find some time to upload!...
Neko.sama chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
Pls update~! ;~;
MiniBandit chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
Goodness I'm so heartbroken right now. This story became one of my top favorites and I cried like a baby through so much of it. I didn't realize until I got to the last chapter that it wasn't finished. But ya know? I dont regret reading it at all. Still an amazing piece of work that I'll keep thinking about for some time.

That last chapter though. Oh god sweetie that was a painful cliffhanger. I do hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you update someday. I consider this up there amongst the top stories out there, so I will wait and look forward to reading more if you return to this story.

Heck, The Violet Room updates like once every 2-3 years and I wait patiently. I will wait for this one too~

Wonderful writing. Very emotional and you really know how to yank at the heart strings. I applaud you and wish you the best regardless of whether you update or not.

Thanks for the amazing read!
KHOrchestra chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
Started and Ended here in 2 days, totally worth it! Keep it up yo.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/30/2015
ASDSAGKMDSAF STILL GOT THIS BOOKMARKED YOU SHOULD CONTINUE CAUSE I LOVE YOU. XD
Dragon Silhouette chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
And of course it would end here :(
Ewonsama chapter 22 . 2/2/2015
Update update update update pleaseeeeeeee DX you can't just leave it unfinished like this. I have to know, need to know what happens next. And damn it Axel DX he needs to remember that Roxas was trying to tell him something before he found out and he did warn him, he remembers the hints but he was to hurt upset onto think clearly. Calm you bum down and talk to roxas or roxas could explain through voice messages, text, or show up at his house and force Axel to listen to him. Like roxas should kinda be mad too cuz of axel saying he'd be there for him no matter what but eh I need more DX pleeeeeease
Ewonsama chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
I know your way past this chapter but I could help but question this. XD Axel drove them to school and then he says he can't get on the bus, meaning he would have left his car at school if he in fact took the bus lol. So why does he take it anyway if he can drive? Just curious :3
bagofpopcorn chapter 22 . 1/16/2015
Aww. Sad to see its not updated. It's such a good story
Kunoichi21 chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Oh DAMN. Shit just got real. I just... wow. It's been well over a year now since this was last updated, but please, please come back to this and finish it out. I HAVE to know what happens next. I mean... Wow.
Kaitlin chapter 22 . 12/8/2014