Reviews for Want
Dragon Silhouette chapter 22 . 2/19
And of course it would end here :(
Ewonsama chapter 22 . 2/2
Update update update update pleaseeeeeeee DX you can't just leave it unfinished like this. I have to know, need to know what happens next. And damn it Axel DX he needs to remember that Roxas was trying to tell him something before he found out and he did warn him, he remembers the hints but he was to hurt upset onto think clearly. Calm you bum down and talk to roxas or roxas could explain through voice messages, text, or show up at his house and force Axel to listen to him. Like roxas should kinda be mad too cuz of axel saying he'd be there for him no matter what but eh I need more DX pleeeeeease
Ewonsama chapter 15 . 2/2
I know your way past this chapter but I could help but question this. XD Axel drove them to school and then he says he can't get on the bus, meaning he would have left his car at school if he in fact took the bus lol. So why does he take it anyway if he can drive? Just curious :3
bagofpopcorn chapter 22 . 1/16
Aww. Sad to see its not updated. It's such a good story
Kunoichi21 chapter 22 . 12/13/2014
Oh DAMN. Shit just got real. I just... wow. It's been well over a year now since this was last updated, but please, please come back to this and finish it out. I HAVE to know what happens next. I mean... Wow.
Kaitlin chapter 22 . 12/8/2014
Coooooonnntiiinnnnuuueeee D: It's been like a whole year! xD
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Ah I loved it.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Hmn.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I hate it when people make Roxas and Sora alike.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Oh Roxas.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I hate Sora.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I'm excited to reread this.
MyHamstersHateMe chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
Waah you haven't updated in awhile :( but I can wait :3
Evellowen chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
I have waited so long for this. You can't imagine my surprise when I casually revisited this story to re-read it, only to find that you have FINALLY updated. Like O.M.G thank you so much for finally coming back. Your fans really appreciate it.
nodiggynondoubt chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
NOOO AXEL DONT LEAVE! Curse you Sephiroth! XP and idiot you Roxas for not telling him sooner! -_- anyho I freakin LOVE this story please PLEASE update soon I really can't wait to see what happens next! :D

See ya!