Reviews for Faking It
ShikaInoFan chapter 10 . 9/4
i just read your story again for the nth time. Hoping for a nee chapter pls continue it. Hoping for a ShikaIno ending pls
guest chapter 10 . 9/4
pls pls pls pls continue your story! hoping for a new chapter! Really love shikaino so much!
ShikaInoShipper chapter 10 . 5/27
Read it in one sitting. OMG. PLS continue this story. Really love it!
Moon-Baby chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
I don't normally like stories written in the first person, but this one I do and it's a shame that it has been years since it's been updated!
MakeItHale chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
So much drama and fluff and turmoil and shikaino! It's perfect! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
u mudt cpntinue this!im beggong u!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Why dif u do tjis to meeeeeeeee pls continue this awsome ff!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I will never forgive you of u will not continue this perfect story!
Shikainoisthebest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
You must continue this! It's took good!
Shikainoisthebest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Noooooooo I love this story ! Nooooo please. Finish itttttt!
athena star chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
¡Por favor, actualiza! Quiero ver a Shikamaru muriéndose de celos...
sumtyms chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
wow! this is really good.. i really hope you update it. even so, i really really like it!
RunningWords chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Hello dear,

I just wanted to say, thank you so much for writing this story. I’ve been sick in bed all day, reading it off my cellphone. Yay! Cure to boredom! Only.. I got to the end, and then I sad face. You really caught me off guard in the last chapter (s). It seems it’s been a long time since you updated but I hope you’ll continue. Even if it takes you a years to put up the next chapter, your story will stay in my memory.
athena star chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Please, please, upload a new chapter. I want to see Shikamaru jealous...
drinkthatliquorstore chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD AND IT'S MADE ME FEEL SO MANY THINGS AND I AM SOBBING BECAUSE OF INO AND SHIKA'S LOVE JUST PLEASE I AM SOBBING JUST OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD.