Reviews for Dr SexyEyes Cullen
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i look up this paring just to see if anyone had actually written a R/C story. LOL. Your was great btw. Loved it!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was hot...though it would be interesting if u did a threesome between Esme, Carlisle, and Renee...only because Esme and Renee are the same woman in my mind!
Goldeneyes'1640 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love these stories so much! They are amazing! Please continue this one, please? 3 team carlisle!
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Pardon me while I retire to the veranda and look for a cool breeze to spring up! Whew! That was wonderfully done and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hadn't ever thought of Carlisle and Renee, as a couple, but it works nicely. Great little story, thanks much.
Mikazuki-Tanaka chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
two questions:

why does carlisle have dark brown hair and blue eyes?

&& two, why did you change alice's last name?

but besides that it was good.
wendemyre chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow! More please...
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I'm such a horrible reader and just getting to read the entries in this contest now because of school and work :( But I loved this one a lot! Are you thinking of continuing it at all? I think it would be a really interesting story because of Renee and Carlisle-that's not something you see too often!
Allylovesya chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I love it! Write more son :)
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very hot! loved it!
studyingonthat chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Loved it! :) I thought the "general direction of who the hell cares" was cute. And I could use somebody like a new doctor...
cabr chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was really good. Thank you! I am free any time for a house call from Dr. SE :) Thanks!
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I have to say this...ANOTHER great story! I have to say I never would have thought about Carlisle and Renee!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Lol I was chuckling through the whole chapter. Carlilse is actually the one guy in the series that I have never had the smallest sexual pull towards, *grin* this story definatly made me see him in a new light. Great story, good luck in the contest!
ILova2Read2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh, Sexy Carlisle! I didn't think I would like Carlisle and Renee together, but this is such a great story! Half naked Carlisle playing football, what could be better. Especially when he had half naked Edward, Emmett and Jasper to help him!

I like it that Bella is trying to matchmake. I hope you continue this story
coxie chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow, I am shocked at how much I enjoyed that pairing. When I saw it listed I was very skeptical. I'm impressed.

I especially loved when he kissed Renee for the first time and then he touched his forehead to hers. *sigh*

Great job!