Reviews for Dead and Back Again
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 2/10
so good, i just dont have words :)
Tynee23 chapter 29 . 1/27
I really enjoyed this story. THANKS!
There should be they're, your / you're... Hello, beta?
You have a beta?! I never would have guessed! You need a new one that knows the difference between where an were, etc. I've never seen so many incorrect word uses in a work, but your story is fascinating.
Duh!
Claire chapter 8 . 1/20
Love it, love it, love it. Also got to say that's a nice touch placing his resting place under the bed and keeping his sent only in that area. Come on sookie u can hang on in there. CH's sookie annoyed me on a regular bases to be honest with u but I am really liking this one even tho I think I might have whiplash trying to keep up with her swings at the minute lol
Suzymeinen chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Wow! Just wow! That is all I can say.
Vwchick chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
Great story! I loved kick ass fairy Sookie, and giving them babies was like the cherry in an Eric Northmsn sandwich, lol! I loved it, thanks for taking your time and hard work to write it, it's so going in my fav's list!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 10/27/2014
Finally finished reading this story. What an amazing journey it was! Ups and downs, highs and lows, joys and sorrows. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you
MiniLover chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Chapter 17 was such a hoot! Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is sure an awesome story to read!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
This was an incredible story! Even though it took me two days to read it (happy dance :) ) I can totally see myself re-reading it many more times!
lustofavampire chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
Misspetarcade chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I loved this FF! I think I said that on the last review I left too! THANK YOU FOR FINISHING IT! I also loved the fact that you didn't end it right after sookie and Erik got together again! Alright, enough of these... Time for the rest of your stories!
Silver Bloodian chapter 29 . 4/26/2013