Reviews for Dead and Back Again
Duckbutt chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
Was such a tremendous chapter and oh, how Eric tore my heart out...

I have missed you so, JoXx -i'm re-reading all your works and enjoying the hell out of them yet again. I hope you can update '"Frankie Says Relax" if you still have the muse...but hell -you have a legacy here that other will and do adore. Hope to see your writing again!
MargaritaS chapter 29 . 2/10/2015
so good, i just dont have words :)
Tynee23 chapter 29 . 1/27/2015
I really enjoyed this story. THANKS!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/26/2015
There should be they're, your / you're... Hello, beta?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2015
You have a beta?! I never would have guessed! You need a new one that knows the difference between where an were, etc. I've never seen so many incorrect word uses in a work, but your story is fascinating.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Claire chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
Love it, love it, love it. Also got to say that's a nice touch placing his resting place under the bed and keeping his sent only in that area. Come on sookie u can hang on in there. CH's sookie annoyed me on a regular bases to be honest with u but I am really liking this one even tho I think I might have whiplash trying to keep up with her swings at the minute lol
Suzymeinen chapter 29 . 12/30/2014
Wow! Just wow! That is all I can say.
Vwchick chapter 29 . 12/6/2014
Great story! I loved kick ass fairy Sookie, and giving them babies was like the cherry in an Eric Northmsn sandwich, lol! I loved it, thanks for taking your time and hard work to write it, it's so going in my fav's list!
MiniLover chapter 29 . 10/27/2014
Finally finished reading this story. What an amazing journey it was! Ups and downs, highs and lows, joys and sorrows. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you
MiniLover chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Chapter 17 was such a hoot! Loved it!
MiniLover chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is sure an awesome story to read!
rachel.olsenwilliams chapter 29 . 7/25/2014
This was an incredible story! Even though it took me two days to read it (happy dance :) ) I can totally see myself re-reading it many more times!
lustofavampire chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
Misspetarcade chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I loved this FF! I think I said that on the last review I left too! THANK YOU FOR FINISHING IT! I also loved the fact that you didn't end it right after sookie and Erik got together again! Alright, enough of these... Time for the rest of your stories!