Reviews for Blood or Hunter
emma.hamilton.71271 chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
Amazingly written to perfection... the thing I absolutely find disturbing is Rocky he is a total prick I mean Seriously how could he traumatize Vivian like that I mean couldn't he tell she didn't want him touching dude seriously come on
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2014
Awesome. U so need to Wright. More,plzz
Rachel chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! ITS AMAZING
pixie elixier chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
I love this. Please write more soon!
Sarah chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
PLEASE! CONTINUE!
littlemissappear chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
So I read the description of your story and I have to admit, I was intrigued. But then I looked at the update date and saw that you haven't touched this tale since March. Usually I don't bother to get my hopes up and read something that the author hasn't bothered with, but I did it and now I'm a sucker. I love your story, and you are breaking my heart. Please continue this because I love it. Please continue because I can tell some part of you does, too. Please continue because I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to live or rest in peace if you do not.
I know it's underhanded and petty - it's also probably the most pathetic thing you've ever read in your entire life - but I daresay I have become desperate.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
I LIKE IT.
guest chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
please more!
sarah chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
I need more! my soul needs more!
sarah chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
THANK YOU! FINALLY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Dear gods... This is amazing! I'm addicted, you've totally captivated me! I crave more of your writing! The story is incredible and you write really well! Please continue! I beg of you!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
amber.mccall1 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
can u plz up date more. i was just starting to, get into it. come on man.!
sarah chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
im crying over here for viv and for you not updating!