Reviews for Blood or Hunter
pixie elixier chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
I love this. Please write more soon!
Sarah chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
PLEASE! CONTINUE!
littlemissappear chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
So I read the description of your story and I have to admit, I was intrigued. But then I looked at the update date and saw that you haven't touched this tale since March. Usually I don't bother to get my hopes up and read something that the author hasn't bothered with, but I did it and now I'm a sucker. I love your story, and you are breaking my heart. Please continue this because I love it. Please continue because I can tell some part of you does, too. Please continue because I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to live or rest in peace if you do not.
I know it's underhanded and petty - it's also probably the most pathetic thing you've ever read in your entire life - but I daresay I have become desperate.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
I LIKE IT.
guest chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
please more!
sarah chapter 21 . 4/15/2013
I need more! my soul needs more!
sarah chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
THANK YOU! FINALLY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2013
Dear gods... This is amazing! I'm addicted, you've totally captivated me! I crave more of your writing! The story is incredible and you write really well! Please continue! I beg of you!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2013
amber.mccall1 chapter 20 . 3/9/2013
can u plz up date more. i was just starting to, get into it. come on man.!
sarah chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
im crying over here for viv and for you not updating!
sarah chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
do u care about my happiness? plz update!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/20/2012
CONTINUE!...

oooh please if you have a heart you will continue!

plz and thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
when will you finally update this great story?
ItaSaku1 chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
This was just outstanding, I'm glad it was part of the pack that found her not a human! I'm so looking forward to Gabriel's reaction.

I find this line epic and amusing: 'If I ever got my hands on Rocky, he'd meet his worst enemy.' So loved it. But I think Gabe would be a worse enemy then Willem. Hmm, hopefully they can find Rocky and dispose of him! :)

I so look forward to the next update!

ItaSaku1