Reviews for Tell Me You're Pretty
This is really good
Cayar chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
*fans self*
Dramionelover394 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
I've read this fic several times and every time I love it more and wish that there was more to it! I just love it so much, *sniffle*, so much!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
loved the story so far, can't wait to see what happens next
HARRYPOTTEROBSES chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
SHAT WHA
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Beautiful and sensual story
anime dude chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
anime rocks and also PLAY AGARIOT ssv s 6
Najiya chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
As The Ghostly Minion said, it was hot and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
SO AWESOME
sartori chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
this was my very first harmony fanfic.. i am very very impressed. goddamn. this is friggin hot. i cannot even. *-*
Harmony Avery chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Harmony:(has a feeling that the quest for a lost mixamajig is a trap)Wait, Snoof, King Nixel will kill you!
Snoof:Think positive, Harmony.
Harmony:Okay, I'm positive King Nixel will kill you. He set a trap of termination so he can trick you into thinking this is a quest for a lost mixamajig, so none of you mixels are the chosen ones. I saw the vision with my senses.
Snoof:Her senses? Her senses! You saw the vision! So, Harmony, did you see the vision with your senses?
Harmony:Well, I guess.
Snoof:(happily hums vibratingly)You are my map. Let's go. Lead on, my map. Show me where King Nixel is.
Harmony:Okay.(tries to get up, but then flops as her breasts bounce)Only, I'm too sad to walk. Just gimme a few hours.
Snoof:(drags her by the right leg with the key in his left hand)
Harmony:Oh!
Snoof:Which way? Left?
Harmony:Right.
Snoof:(goes left)
Harmony:No, I mean go left. I said left was right like correct.
Snoof:(goes left)
Harmony:This actually feels kind of nice.
Snoof:Okay, here we go. We'll be at King Nixel's lair before morning. We can do this. This'll be easy. This is working!
PoseidonPrince chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Hahahaha this is Goooooood
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow, great story!
Please consider making this a multi-chapter story it is really well written and has a good plot.
kirstinjones00 chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
one of my faves
Ikarus Diggle chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
A promising oneshot for sure, despite Harry being terribly OOC. Oh, and next time, be sure to type with both hands.