Reviews for HSM5
A chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
I think that gabby is acting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to immature and clingyish and babyish...she should be portraying that women r strong not the opposite.
Disney1Fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
OMG write more or else!
Nikkie chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
i like the story cooking lessons, and i didnt think it would work out for tiara and jimmy so im glad that you put 3 more charicters in. gabriella is clingy. i was thinking gabriella and troy auguing about something meaningfull after their wedding.
crazyartfreak chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Ok first off, I can't seem to Log in to Fanfiction for some reason but I am a member here just so you know!

Anywho, I am hooked on your HSM series. It's really cute and thank you Troy and Gabriella haven't had sex yet before marriage! You have no idea how awesome that is to finally read a story that keeps the each of the characters heads on their shoulders and not be "in the moment."

So I hope to read more snugglie moments between them haha! TROYELLA FOREVER! :)
MilitaryBrat10 chapter 18 . 3/4/2010
oh yeah!
ilovejoejonas4eva6279314 chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
good story!
Clembo29 chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Loved it!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
loved totally, wanna see whatsupnext for them.

R0CKSTAR14 chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
loved it yayyayayayayaya will be hsm6
springjasmine91 chapter 18 . 10/24/2009
OMG! that was awesome! i love it so much! a bit long but i loved it! and so sweet they got married at the same place they've met. gud job. can't wait for hsm6!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 17 . 10/24/2009
lovedit and i do think that gabs has to face maria and tell her off, ans wanna see the marriage soon

R0CKSTAR14 chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
loved it
R0CKSTAR14 chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
loved it
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
really good, wanna see them acting in front of the whole class and their reactions to the love they radiate.

2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Great story. :D can u check out my story The Secret Life of The American Teenagers.