Reviews for The Curse Of Terence Petalsnout
Wolfy chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
Great story! Entertaining read, with a good balance of drama, mystery, angst and a bit of action in the end. And having no glaring grammar mistakes (unlike a lot of fics) just adds to its readability. Overall, awesome job! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing :)
Kaya chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
Amazing story! I loved it.
Pixie2804 chapter 23 . 8/4/2011
OMG! best story EVER! OMG! Can you please make a squeal?
audrey potter-weasley chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
wow, great first chapter! you're very good at writing.

now... onto the next chapter! :D
mysteryinitself chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
Still in the middle of reading this strongly addiction read. At first i wasn’t too keen on reading a fic centre around someone’s own OC, normally they do well but most of the time the characters are always lacking something in one or two areas of personality and thus just simply come off as 'just' a character, never a person.

But your character, Terence, by the end of the first chapter i knew i would like him a lot, and that keeps being true after every chapter.

The way no matter the different types of situation be becomes apart of, he always keeps an honesty humble realistic but more towards the positive side. I would love to have a friend with similar morals and personality.

I am glade i still have 9 chapters to go, but know i will be sad when this all ends.

Really looking forward to finding out Terence’s connection with Voldermort and leaning about his past.
justin chapter 23 . 5/10/2011
holy shit...how is there not like a million reviews for this i see some terrible ass fics get seventy reviews or mor butthis only has seven ... damn

sequal?
Mel chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
This is such an awesome story! :) i have no idea why you have not gotten hundreds of reviews because you certainly deserve them! and im not the type of reviewer that tells everyone their stories are good lol im very picky so please dont think this is a sympathy review or anything! i would change the summary a bit to give more of an idea about the storyline, it sounds like its going to be a bit boring when you read the summary but the story is not at all!

Keep up the good work
fan chapter 20 . 12/9/2009
Great story...well written. The flow might be better if you indicated a change in character perspective (some authors do that with marks..) and carefully not to be to wordy with descriptions. Overall, I enjoyed reading it. Will there be a squeal?
jadedpisces chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Nothing like a good mystery to suck a reader in..so fare so good.
jadedpisces chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Found this in the Review Lounge. I like your style. So far, this flows very nicely and is very visual. I think you've captured Malfoy and Hermione well so far. I also think your OC is interesting. My only criticism is that you may have adjective overkill. Most things are described brilliantly, but be careful not to overkill.
anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

WHY IS THERE ONLY 2 REVIEWS FOR THIS!

This was remarkably well written, plot holes 0

the ending left me dying for more and the character youve created in Terence is amazing!

Omly one ad point is a simple mistake: every different characters dialouge has to be on a different line.

Other then that the plot, writing, characters, descriptions EVERYTHING was awesome!
psychoticateddrebel chapter 23 . 10/10/2009
amazing. the entire story is original and the language ruddy brilliant!

the ending particularly was enough to send chills down my spine, and the whole tone is just... wow. (:

what happens after though? SEQUEL! hehe. terence. is. AWESOME! (: