Reviews for Winning Wasn’t Supposed to Feel Like This
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
AHH this was excellent. Cant help but feel that there could be more to it though :)
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is good, and sad. Minerva's feeling of unavailing guilt really got to me.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Nicely done!

"You should be back up at the castle. The Professors are trying to make sure every one is accounted for."

-One hopes this includes the Slytherin students who were thrown out of the castle. And it's nice that Hagrid remembers that Snape existed. It's pretty clear that by the Epilogue, everyone is trying desperately to forget (even Harry doesn't think to mention his name or his deeds to Albus Severus).

As for Minerva, she remembers Vincent's name-but he stayed at the castle with Draco. What of those she tossed out of Hogwarts' protection just because Pansy whined?

As long as it's all right to hate students just because they're Sorted in one particular House, the rift will grow.
Pinkipuff chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow. That was really good! It pulled at the heart strings in a way that was sad, but not so much that you couldn't handle it (so that you didn't want to read it), which is common for me as I don't really like sad stories.

Well done!
Zoraida16 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
What to say about this story...

It was gorgeous. You captured everyone's pain, loss, and way of dealing with everything so well.

I particularly loved Mcgonagall's part, 'we sort too soon'. That was just perfect. I loved all of it, but that really stood out.

Though, I loved Luna and Harry's part too, it was just so, them.

Oh and Fang. You killed Fang?

*sigh* I just hate it when pets die. You wrote it real good, and it definitely pulled at the heartstrings, but, so sad...

Went with the story though, and I'm glad he buried him next to Dumbledore. Seemed fitting.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Everyone is in character, movingly so, and the post-war atmosphere is exactly right. The pieces all fit together, with the empty spaces between playing their role.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
these were great, very powerful.
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
You caught my favorite characters in there (Neville, Luna and Hannah). I liked it. Thanks!
Blaise Skylark chapter 1 . 10/7/2009

It's kind of depressing, actually. I'm glad you wrote it, though. You write well. Your grammar and spelling are good, your word choice is good, your sentence flow is excellent.

~ Blaise Skylark