Reviews for HIVE Minded
Dawn on fire chapter 20 . 2/1
Please write more! I want to know about the great parent confrontation.
xThomas2 chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
This and the last few chapters have had a huge change in writing style. It's way over dramatic, too many useless details and adjectives!
I prefer the earlier chapters.
racenrise chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh my god yiur first chapter already has me hooked, where have you been all my life, ae soon as im done reading this im going to look at 3verything else youve written
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This is the best fanfiction I've read so far
Boulder-West chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
This story is awesome! I loved every bit of it! My only question about this story is, when will there be as sequel? I know you are working on a rewrite, but how far are you going to take DC Phantom? Will it end at somewhere near the same point as HIVE Minded, or will you take it further? How long shall I have to wait for a continuation? Because this story is amazing and I want more!
Hivedragon chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
Okay just finished reading this and it was epic, you did a great job on this, I cant think of any better praise/description for this then it was awesome. Its a shame a bit that you wound be continuing this but will read your remake of this, again great work and loved the Jinx/Danny relationship in here, hope that's something similar in the remake of yours.
MrSir17 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I just have an image in my head of various super villains getting invitaitions to come and teach at HIVE, and going for the sole purpose of tormenting the students.
Like, oh that sounds like fun! Let's go mentally and physically scarre some kids for free! Yay!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Awesome
storyholder chapter 20 . 5/20/2014
Is there going to be a sequel?
storyholder chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
That embarrassing moment for Jinx though.
storyholder chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Woot! Go Harley Quinn. She is awesome.
Neeko96 chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
... While I like the story, why is it said to be complete if you plan more chapters for it? That is seriously misleading you know.-
Neeko96 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
You're a good author. This didn't even really peak y interest when my friend sent me the link but now... wow.-
broehm 75 chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
i have to disagree with you on the phasing, because in the Dp series they mentioned that ghosts were composed of ectoplasm which can be energy or matter. I believe that danny's phasing is him shifting to an energy form instead of a physical one.
Sanguinary Tide chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I really REALLY can't wait until you come back to this story. It is without a doubt the best Danny Phantom fic I've read, let alone crossover. I'm very psyched for Vlad's first meeting with Jinx and of course her meeting with the Fentons, but mostly I'm just stoked for the continuation of this fic...hopefully I wont have to wait until next year or longer. XD