Reviews for HIVE Minded
Trench Coat Hate chapter 5 . 5/29
Well damn. I was all for this up until now. I mean, I absolutely hate costume changes (especially trench coats), but it's easily ignored here. But now, now with the storm powers. It's just too much. Like you're unironically making him a Mary Sue. I legitimately made a groan of disappointment when I read he was getting new powers. Don't get me wrong, this story's well written and I'm sure it's not so bad. But man. Costume changes, personality varients, and new powers hurt my very soul.
halo4hire chapter 7 . 5/29
Barbara Eileen Gordon nee Kean, mother of Batgirl and Jim Gordon's ex wife. Never thought that blasted show would be good for something other than ruining the Batman origins.
I really like the plot you have set for the story. There are to many crossovers out there where they have every minor and major character thrown into the mix and it makes the fic so hard to follower. Great chapter keep up the good work.
LS-SL-268 chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
.God. Let me tell you, I spent two days traight reading up all of the twenty chapters and this fic is the most wonderful thing I came across. .
The idea and the way you executed it was topnotch. Rarely have I read a fic that is so well written in both content and the plot. Not to mention that you actually take the time to flesh out certain characters instead of just focus on one main character. That alone is big bonus for me.
Twenty chapters. Oh man, What. . I don’t really expect you to continue this since it was like 7 years now. It’s okay if you can’t finish this wonderful story. I just wanna say thank you for creating such an awesome fic. I fcking (yep I have to swear) love .Chapter of Hive minded.
Sorry for the long review, i just really love the story.
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Wow, amazing. The song New Divide was perfect for this chapter. Just wow...
Ravenw0lf chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
Great story write more.
Mathew5641 chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
I love the story I'm sad that it ends abruptly right here but I still enjoyed it no less
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
this needs a sequel
saveDP chapter 20 . 7/4/2017
I wish this had more!
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
How indeed. How would Clockwork know what his new powers are?
Axel Fones chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
I've loved this story from start to finish, so I'll definitely be checking out the rewrite as well.
Axel Fones chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
Well damn. This whole plot line is worthy of comic books. Jazz is going evil (from a meta perspective) to save Danny from continuing on his road to evil and world destruction because of a potential timeline that will no longer happen but didn't actually know that last detail. Definitely comic book worthy lol
I love it.
Axel Fones chapter 18 . 7/1/2017
Holy fricking cow, that was just... fricking awesome. What a fight.
Axel Fones chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
Damn, Jinx really has it bad for Danny, doesn't she? And hello, Dani is back!
Axel Fones chapter 16 . 7/1/2017
Well this is turning into just a beautiful clusterfuck of a fight. I'm hyped.