Reviews for HIVE Minded
Phantom-Thunder chapter 11 . 5/8
Deathstroke was too sinister and scary so they decided his first name was better. Slade. Slade Wilson.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 9 . 5/7
What is your favorite kind of Mtn dew? I prefer the throwback but like the taste of the voltage a little better.
Googlemo chapter 20 . 3/30
How the hell this is the end?! But still this fic was pretty good considering what you took as original material for it...
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 1 . 1/14
Easily one of the best fics I've ever read, better than some books, even. I can't wait to read it again... For the fifth time, actually... Great job!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Danny AND Static in one fic?! I think I'm dying of happiness right now. Although I do see this is going to be a rather dark fic, but still...STATIC AND GEAR! *tries to refrain from squeeing* Static is usually better than that at situational awareness, especially in 3rd season when Gear shows up (and didn't he have a black suit by that point then?) I guess I can attribute it to him seeing Richie in trouble, but I would have expected that to be in an earlier season, like some time around when he originally met RB man.

I have to say, this is a highly interesting little fic so far. Very interesting. I am wondering why you rated this "M" though...I don't normally read M rated fics. Would you say it was due to bloody graphics, language or sexual content?
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
here's hoping you get to do the sequel cus i want to see how his parents will take meeting Danny's girl friend
Moka-girl chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
I loved the fact that Beast Boy got some time to prove himself. He's always shown as nothing but a joker and a child, and to see a more serious side of him is appreciated.
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Good job man
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Nice job with bolt head
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Nice so dannys the reason cyborgs alive
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Nice nice
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Awsome just awsome love what your doing
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Ow I like were this is going
Candy Phantom chapter 13 . 4/27/2015
Stab stab.
Candy Phantom chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Is his daughter Jinx? I think it is.