Reviews for HIVE Minded
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 9/20
Danny AND Static in one fic?! I think I'm dying of happiness right now. Although I do see this is going to be a rather dark fic, but still...STATIC AND GEAR! *tries to refrain from squeeing* Static is usually better than that at situational awareness, especially in 3rd season when Gear shows up (and didn't he have a black suit by that point then?) I guess I can attribute it to him seeing Richie in trouble, but I would have expected that to be in an earlier season, like some time around when he originally met RB man.

I have to say, this is a highly interesting little fic so far. Very interesting. I am wondering why you rated this "M" though...I don't normally read M rated fics. Would you say it was due to bloody graphics, language or sexual content?
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 20 . 8/30
here's hoping you get to do the sequel cus i want to see how his parents will take meeting Danny's girl friend
Moka-girl chapter 18 . 8/26
I loved the fact that Beast Boy got some time to prove himself. He's always shown as nothing but a joker and a child, and to see a more serious side of him is appreciated.
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 6 . 6/27
Good job man
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 5 . 6/27
Nice job with bolt head
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 4 . 6/27
Nice so dannys the reason cyborgs alive
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 3 . 6/27
Nice nice
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 2 . 6/27
Awsome just awsome love what your doing
The Ultimate Balance Chaos chapter 1 . 6/27
Ow I like were this is going
Candy Phantom chapter 13 . 4/27
Stab stab.
Candy Phantom chapter 11 . 4/27
Is his daughter Jinx? I think it is.
Dawn on fire chapter 20 . 2/1
Please write more! I want to know about the great parent confrontation.
xThomas2 chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
This and the last few chapters have had a huge change in writing style. It's way over dramatic, too many useless details and adjectives!
I prefer the earlier chapters.
racenrise chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Oh my god yiur first chapter already has me hooked, where have you been all my life, ae soon as im done reading this im going to look at 3verything else youve written
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
This is the best fanfiction I've read so far