Reviews for HIVE Minded
LS-SL-268 chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
.God. Let me tell you, I spent two days traight reading up all of the twenty chapters and this fic is the most wonderful thing I came across. .
The idea and the way you executed it was topnotch. Rarely have I read a fic that is so well written in both content and the plot. Not to mention that you actually take the time to flesh out certain characters instead of just focus on one main character. That alone is big bonus for me.
Twenty chapters. Oh man, What. . I don’t really expect you to continue this since it was like 7 years now. It’s okay if you can’t finish this wonderful story. I just wanna say thank you for creating such an awesome fic. I fcking (yep I have to swear) love .Chapter of Hive minded.
Sorry for the long review, i just really love the story.
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Wow, amazing. The song New Divide was perfect for this chapter. Just wow...
Ravenw0lf chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
Great story write more.
Mathew5641 chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
I love the story I'm sad that it ends abruptly right here but I still enjoyed it no less
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2017
this needs a sequel
saveDP chapter 20 . 7/4/2017
I wish this had more!
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
How indeed. How would Clockwork know what his new powers are?
Axel Fones chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
I've loved this story from start to finish, so I'll definitely be checking out the rewrite as well.
Axel Fones chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
Well damn. This whole plot line is worthy of comic books. Jazz is going evil (from a meta perspective) to save Danny from continuing on his road to evil and world destruction because of a potential timeline that will no longer happen but didn't actually know that last detail. Definitely comic book worthy lol
I love it.
Axel Fones chapter 18 . 7/1/2017
Holy fricking cow, that was just... fricking awesome. What a fight.
Axel Fones chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
Damn, Jinx really has it bad for Danny, doesn't she? And hello, Dani is back!
Axel Fones chapter 16 . 7/1/2017
Well this is turning into just a beautiful clusterfuck of a fight. I'm hyped.
Axel Fones chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
Oh noooooooo, Danny and Jinx were so close to a happy day-to-day life. Fricking Brother Blood, you bastard :(
Axel Fones chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
I'm so excited about that kickass sword Danny just got. I really think you pulled off the time-travel episode really well, while adapting it organically with the presence of Danny Phantom affecting change.
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
Oh man, Danny Phantom being around really changed how the future happened for this episode, didn't it? And wow, Jinx must have been really upset over the past 15 years, if she's a touchy subject amongst the Titans...
Also, I forgot to bring this up earlier, but I think it's been twice that Jinx mentioned to Danny in a public setting having to put on the dress later, the second time definitely around the Titans. The first time was inside HIVE Academy, but I wasn't sure if they were still in a public area when she said it. Either way, how long until that becomes public knowledge? Just out of idle curiosity lol