Reviews for HIVE Minded
Linkonpark100 chapter 14 . 2/6
Shit happens.

A very important lesson indeed.
Whew..! This story was AWESOME! And I'm normally not into the DannyxJinx relationship, but you made it (and everything else) realistic, so I'm satisfied. :] I really enjoyed this story, and I really hope there's a sequel!(I haven't checked yet, heh heh...)
Krusher chapter 20 . 1/10
Biggest troll story I have ever seen. Seriously this is one legendary troll. I really didn't think it was possible to be enough of a creep to pull off a troll this huge.
JubJub 0250 chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Please update! This story is amazing.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 14 . 11/9/2016
i hope this turns into a dannyxjinxxraven couple
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
its totally jinx isn't it?
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
Still love this one and hope to see it continue.
553Colinm chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
forking awesome
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
Even after so long, this is still one of my favorites on the site
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
So I really think there should have been a "Discontinued" on this...
Phantom-Thunder chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Deathstroke was too sinister and scary so they decided his first name was better. Slade. Slade Wilson.
Phantom-Thunder chapter 9 . 5/7/2016
What is your favorite kind of Mtn dew? I prefer the throwback but like the taste of the voltage a little better.
Googlemo chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
How the hell this is the end?! But still this fic was pretty good considering what you took as original material for it...
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Easily one of the best fics I've ever read, better than some books, even. I can't wait to read it again... For the fifth time, actually... Great job!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Danny AND Static in one fic?! I think I'm dying of happiness right now. Although I do see this is going to be a rather dark fic, but still...STATIC AND GEAR! *tries to refrain from squeeing* Static is usually better than that at situational awareness, especially in 3rd season when Gear shows up (and didn't he have a black suit by that point then?) I guess I can attribute it to him seeing Richie in trouble, but I would have expected that to be in an earlier season, like some time around when he originally met RB man.

I have to say, this is a highly interesting little fic so far. Very interesting. I am wondering why you rated this "M" though...I don't normally read M rated fics. Would you say it was due to bloody graphics, language or sexual content?