Reviews for HIVE Minded
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
People who have the ability to move through different types of matter without affecting or being affected by them (phasing), cannot phase through significantly dense material.
I.E.-The Martian Man Hunter can't phase through Superman because he's simply too dense. His muscle, bone, and tissue layers are so compact that there's simply no room for any other matter to move through it.
Except Danny's matter in ghost form is in a state of quasi-energy and energy can fit into superman. His phasing takes in some other characteristics because Danny is now a semi-energy being. The closest thing I can think of would be Angels and Demons (traditional not DC comics equivalent). Danny could hypothetically Overshadow Superman (if his will was weak for some reason; using Kryptonite to weaken him, Overshadow, than leaving the area should work. Once his will is suppressed he would have a lot less trouble remaining in control.)
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Will Danni have any place in this fic? Be funny for Danny to introduce her as his daughter lol.
Kate chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
"That is so not even close to being your business. I said it before and I'll say it again, stop stalking me and get. A. Cat!" I just stopped and started laughing for a good five minutes or so. Oh; if only all supervillains would take this piece of valuable advice.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
This story is epic
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
There is nothing more I wish for then that someday you decide to continue on with this story.
Poetry in motion chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
roses are red, violets are blue, ur story kicks ass, and so do you.
nique17 chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
I thought it was in the news.. Didn't jazz see it? That would create complications but at least jazz is still on Danny's side despite whatever side danny is.
LynDea chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Is this what I think it is? A Danny turned evil fic? Oh my Glob I hope so! And Teen Titans, and evil Danny. So awesome! I can't wait to read more! OMGlobness! :D
Blak-Ice chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Loved the story. Absolutely everything about it was and still is amazing! I will probably (definitely) re-read it some time! You are an amazing writer, and I love finding well written stories like yours because its refreshing to read something like this instead of the 4 chapter stories where the person put in no description, no real dialogue and no real plot. Again, bravo on the awesome story!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Please update. Are you going to add lemon scenes
Lazurman chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Catwoman?!
Lazurman chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
'Uh-oh' sums this up quite nicely.
writinginreverse chapter 20 . 2/16/2013
Well damn. Good story, but judging by the rewrite I'll have to wait for the end.
Sadface.
writinginreverse chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
I've finally found a fellow Batfan!
What is it with people dismissing him? I mean, he's the Goddamn Batman!?
writinginreverse chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, VLAD KILLED BATMAN'S PARENTS!
Also, liked the chapter, and Jinx's bit in particular.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »