Reviews for HIVE Minded
Lilbookworm783 chapter 1 . 5/16/2021
please come back this story is beyond amazing and it blows that it's been abandoned.
Elphaba Descending chapter 2 . 4/17/2021
Love Love Love this!
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 20 . 3/11/2021
It’s been 11 years but damn if that last bit doesn’t hit right now XD Corona, anyone? Not the plague they imagined I’d guess
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 14 . 3/8/2021
F Brother Blood, HIVE was great b4 he showed up
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 9 . 3/8/2021
I am pumped for the next few bits!
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 6 . 3/8/2021
This story is great, I love it so much!
saiyasith1 chapter 10 . 1/17/2021
Looking good so far!
Nonyaarb chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
That’s hilarious that they thought he was a villain, and confirmed it in their eyes when his control slipped. I think it will be good, learning all the tricks of villains for whatever use he thinks
carl9390 chapter 9 . 2/10/2020
It's been 10 years and this story is still amazing I love coming back to it and re read it again and have it hold up if only you could do a sequel
Quantum qwazi chapter 6 . 10/30/2019
Erosion of morality are ruin every story I have ever read with them I just won’t waste my time here
sparkeyy chapter 18 . 10/13/2019
Holy shit this was chaotic-
g
Maelstrome chapter 20 . 9/28/2019
What an amazing read. Truly this is one of the more unique crossover ideas I've read and I love how it was used to develop the characters. Everyone felt perfectly like themselves too with very little leaps in logic. The... for lack of a better word, poetry between the two worlds meshed very seamlessly and everyones involvement and chaotic climax were fantastic and had me smiling like and idiot the whole time.

I also like how almost every single plot thread was tied up at the end and flowed naturally to a conclusion. Very little wasted space, that said, I do look forward to what a rewrite could add and fix. Most of what I had problems with are very little nitpicks about things feeling contrived or not enough time dedicated to certain character actions to explain their motives better. All in all, wonderful story!

Also as a side note, I cant help but see Slade waking up from a nap for the first time in a week to find half of the city on fire and watching the back footage of the mini war and just being dumbfounded, and it just makes me laugh.
DJTimmer chapter 20 . 7/26/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I can't say I understand what you mean about plot-holes, so I'm guess you reworked several things before I started reading. I'm very much interested in what will happen next, but just need to confirm. Are you making the sequel, or rewriting this story?
bgc341 chapter 20 . 7/24/2019
Would danny be considered anti-hero?
JimmyHall24 chapter 14 . 6/30/2019
Danny x Raven x Jinx

Pls.

Lmao.

Damn now I want to write that.
949 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »