Reviews for HIVE Minded

Oh no Jinx...

DANNY YOU BEST SAVE THEM
JimmyHall24 chapter 4 . 6/30/2019
Poor Danny.

Also Danny Phantom. Danny Fenton.

Boy I wonder how nobody has figured it out lol.
sheriff11 chapter 20 . 3/11/2019
Great story. Hopefully it will get finished completely
Alrarora chapter 20 . 1/15/2019
welp
So this isn't done?
Hope not
Thank you for the story!
FlowerFoxWings chapter 20 . 12/16/2018
Omg I really need to rewatch Danny Phantom and Teen Titans because this story reminds me of how much I loved watching them as a kid. I absolutely loved this story! I’m sad to see that you technically ended it so abruptly, though I hope that the promised rewrite is going well. I think you said you were a high school senior in one of your author notes, which earns you my deep respect.

Anyway, onto the story itself. I must commend your masterful use of humor, sarcasm, angst, and realism; you were able to utilize them to captivate the audience. Danny is arguably OOC, but in a good way, because you showed his (realistic) character growth that resulted from necessity and effort. Jinx’s relationship with Danny is a bit creepy and overly possessive, but I’m sure you were planning on explaining her tragic backstory to get the audience to understand her mindset. Jazz... is misguided but powerful? Idk how to explain her role, other than her having good intentions for Danny and partnering up with the wrong people. I’m still wondering when the Fenton parents are going to find out Danny’s secret, or whether the Justice League or the government will find out. Danny is incredibly paranoid, but I guess there were some upsides to his paranoia. I doubt he’ll be willing to share more personal information until Brother Blood (that SOB) is captured/killed. Though the very end of this chapter hinted that Phantom is going to face more supernatural challenges, this time from two ghosts plotting to mass genocide humanity using a deadly plague.

There’s so much more I should be saying about this story, but I’m a bit out of practice from writing lengthy reviews. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope it motivates you to continue writing this story! Thank you.
Trench Coat Hate chapter 5 . 5/29/2018
Well damn. I was all for this up until now. I mean, I absolutely hate costume changes (especially trench coats), but it's easily ignored here. But now, now with the storm powers. It's just too much. Like you're unironically making him a Mary Sue. I legitimately made a groan of disappointment when I read he was getting new powers. Don't get me wrong, this story's well written and I'm sure it's not so bad. But man. Costume changes, personality varients, and new powers hurt my very soul.
halo4hire chapter 7 . 5/29/2018
Barbara Eileen Gordon nee Kean, mother of Batgirl and Jim Gordon's ex wife. Never thought that blasted show would be good for something other than ruining the Batman origins.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/13/2018
I really like the plot you have set for the story. There are to many crossovers out there where they have every minor and major character thrown into the mix and it makes the fic so hard to follower. Great chapter keep up the good work.
LS-SL-268 chapter 20 . 11/8/2017
.God. Let me tell you, I spent two days traight reading up all of the twenty chapters and this fic is the most wonderful thing I came across. .
The idea and the way you executed it was topnotch. Rarely have I read a fic that is so well written in both content and the plot. Not to mention that you actually take the time to flesh out certain characters instead of just focus on one main character. That alone is big bonus for me.
Twenty chapters. Oh man, What. . I don’t really expect you to continue this since it was like 7 years now. It’s okay if you can’t finish this wonderful story. I just wanna say thank you for creating such an awesome fic. I fcking (yep I have to swear) love .Chapter of Hive minded.
Sorry for the long review, i just really love the story.
Keith Halfa chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Wow, amazing. The song New Divide was perfect for this chapter. Just wow...
Ravenw0lf chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
Great story write more.
Mathew5641 chapter 20 . 8/28/2017
I love the story I'm sad that it ends abruptly right here but I still enjoyed it no less
Guest chapter 20 . 8/12/2017