Reviews for HIVE Minded
Devious Purrloin chapter 6 . 7/2/2017
How indeed. How would Clockwork know what his new powers are?
Axel Fones chapter 20 . 7/1/2017
I've loved this story from start to finish, so I'll definitely be checking out the rewrite as well.
Axel Fones chapter 19 . 7/1/2017
Well damn. This whole plot line is worthy of comic books. Jazz is going evil (from a meta perspective) to save Danny from continuing on his road to evil and world destruction because of a potential timeline that will no longer happen but didn't actually know that last detail. Definitely comic book worthy lol
I love it.
Axel Fones chapter 18 . 7/1/2017
Holy fricking cow, that was just... fricking awesome. What a fight.
Axel Fones chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
Damn, Jinx really has it bad for Danny, doesn't she? And hello, Dani is back!
Axel Fones chapter 16 . 7/1/2017
Well this is turning into just a beautiful clusterfuck of a fight. I'm hyped.
Axel Fones chapter 15 . 7/1/2017
Oh noooooooo, Danny and Jinx were so close to a happy day-to-day life. Fricking Brother Blood, you bastard :(
Axel Fones chapter 14 . 7/1/2017
I'm so excited about that kickass sword Danny just got. I really think you pulled off the time-travel episode really well, while adapting it organically with the presence of Danny Phantom affecting change.
Axel Fones chapter 13 . 7/1/2017
Oh man, Danny Phantom being around really changed how the future happened for this episode, didn't it? And wow, Jinx must have been really upset over the past 15 years, if she's a touchy subject amongst the Titans...
Also, I forgot to bring this up earlier, but I think it's been twice that Jinx mentioned to Danny in a public setting having to put on the dress later, the second time definitely around the Titans. The first time was inside HIVE Academy, but I wasn't sure if they were still in a public area when she said it. Either way, how long until that becomes public knowledge? Just out of idle curiosity lol
Axel Fones chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
OH MY GOD Danny has grown as a person. No longer satisfied with simply jumping into a fight against Evil with a capital E, he's focusing more on himself and his happiness. Does that make him selfish, or bad? Maybe, but that's just being human. The real world isn't in black and white, and I think Danny has gone through that realization during the story. I'm even more excited about the Danny and Jinx pairing than I was before!
Axel Fones chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
Oh man, I really hope Danny's plan with the gem thing works out. And dammit Vlad, you honestly had me believing you were turning over a new leaf. I'm so sad now :(
Axel Fones chapter 10 . 7/1/2017
Damn, Danny definitely making an impression on the Titans. Considering most people don't know about him technically being a hero and being blackmailed into villainy, his psych report must be really fascinating to look at, if only because of the complexities of it due to conflicting information.
Axel Fones chapter 9 . 7/1/2017
Aaaaaw, Jinx and Danny are so cute together, I'm glad that they got the mind control issue out in the open and fixed, at least for now. I hope that relationship lasts, even if they only end up as friends.
Axel Fones chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
I'm super curious if Danny ends up stealing Kid Flash's role in Jinx's redemption arc, even if it ends up being platonic instead of romantic.
Axel Fones chapter 7 . 7/1/2017
Dammit Brother Blood, I was enjoying the Danny/Jinx friendship. Why you gotta mess with a good thing?
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »